waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

a long day...thank god for weekends and fridays nights.

hm hat

shemagh

aa oversized poncho hoodie

hm hip bag

black nossa tee

hm belt

diors

what sk8 highs, good and dirty like they should be

43f7kuv.jpg

cheers to the real waywt thread

prada

no brand

45 rpm

y-3

the pic isn't very clear on the colors, but the prada sweater is indigo, underneath black l/s tee, indigo jeans and black sneakers. HOO-AH!

NO DIOR?!?!?!

prada

no brand

45 rpm

y-3

I like this thread better for CnC so:

Can't say I like those shoes at all, especially with the way your jeans fall over the tops. Of course, I like my pants really tight at the hems so I'm approaching it from that perspective, but I don't think this shows off the 45 rpm's in a very flattering way, they just end up looking like bad Zegna-cuts.

Now me! I already don't like the heather grey detailing on the cardigan with the heather grey henley, bad choice. Now, the debate, bandana or no bandana?

w/

DSCN2281-1.jpg

w/o

DSCN2307.jpg

Full size pictures are in the WAYWT-proper thread.

I like this thread better for CnC so:

Can't say I like those shoes at all, especially with the way your jeans fall over the tops. Of course, I like my pants really tight at the hems so I'm approaching it from that perspective, but I don't think this shows off the 45 rpm's in a very flattering way, they just end up looking like bad Zegna-cuts.

Now me! I already don't like the heather grey detailing on the cardigan with the heather grey henley, bad choice. Now, the debate, bandana or no bandana?

w/

DSCN2281-1.jpg

w/o

DSCN2307.jpg

Full size pictures are in the WAYWT-proper thread.

understandable, and i appreciate your comment. i personally don't like jeans too small at the hem, and prefer them to cover my shoes pretty substantially so i don't really have a problem with the way they sit now. the thing i dont like about these jeans is they're not quite the inseam length i like...i prefer a longer inseam, and for some shoes they look almost as if they're dangling. Out of the shoes i got i think they sit best over these sneakers, but even better over the c diem boots i wore yesterday. too snowy on the ground today tho. appreciate your feedback

as for the bandana, i think no bandana is better...it seems like an extraneous detail and doesnt do much to enhance the outfit. then again, my perspective (as you can see from most of my outfits) is i like to keep everything as concise as possible. i've never been an accessories guy.

edit: and yeah the grey detail on the cardigan makes the neckline look kinda awkward. id have gone with an even blacker cardigan maybe.

i agree its hard to tell if those are boots or not. i just think its your pose/pic that makes it difficult to distinguish some of the pieces.

icarus....lose the bandanna. LOve the outfit though. very slick

since we're on the subject of outfit critiques...opinions on this outfit? i was goin for the hedi slimane blazer/t/jeans thing...but i dunno if the boots look kinda out of place, maybe better if i just wore white german army style sneakers?
I like it. I don't have a problem with washed jeans or boots. To really judge the boots we'd need to see a side or oblique view.

Only crit I might have is the way the shirt hangs over your belt looks neither here nor there. Also, not too crazy about the print on the shirt (I generally stay away from printed T's so its really just a personal thing).

i think the blazer fits very nicely. remind me get mine tailored to fit very nice and slim. Love the washed diors...im mostly against washed jeans but i think diors just look great washed or raw.

and idk why i look different in every pic. people say i look like the most generic korean guy. fat face, small eyes, etc. :/

The boots would look fine if the jeans were different. Those Diors (yeh?) look like pre-distressed Walmart jeans as soon as you get to the knee. It's that too light fade that throws off the dark boots and the slim blazer with them. Once again, jeans with a tighter hem would give you a better Hedi Slimane silhouette. As it stands it looks like something one of the guy's I see eating at the Armani Cafe would wear. Blazer and shirt look sharp, jeans, not so sharp.

Fade your going to get a lot of people telling you to slim down your jeans haha

Personally I just don't think that look would work for Fade...

Agreed, but if you want to rock the slim blazer you have to play the game. Slim up top, blah on bottom is not a flattering look, especially with the wash. If the jeans were black the look would be better and Fade wouldn't have to settle, but they're not.

i respectfully disagree...i think the all over slim look is a bit too common. im not sayin that as an excuse to the jeans, but the way those jeans are woven/cut (21 cm, broken twill) its not really made to be a tight fitting jean. the jeans hedi is wearing in the pic above are the same.