waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I almost kopped that sweater at Maas in SF also, it runs gigantic. I'm usually a M or L and a small was still pretty big on me. Super dope tho. Woulda liked the neckline being a bit tighter, was kinda scoopy for a sweater, but really cool still.

i want to wear the sweater just like cameron with a grey or white button down untucked. not feeling the cropped pants though. would look cool with some hi-tops and trousers with a some stacks.

siotjieut that is the first good UU easy jacket fit i've seen. now you making me think...dope fit

hey bros,

okayokay is totally right about the sweater, the neckline is deep (unfortunately too deep for me to wear by itself) and the thing is fucking huge. i am almost 6'5 and not on the light side and i'm swimming in a large. i'd imagine you could size down 2 for an almost conventional sweater fit

front- http://i.imgur.com/RWrMQ.jpg

stacks- http://i.imgur.com/g0bYp.jpg

i t

i s

s u p p o s e d

t o

f i t

o v e r s i z e d

......................................................................................

it

doesnt

fit

big

.....................................................................................

it

is

oversized

Edited by ojsimpson

• 3 months later...

we're moving...

as planned we have to split up the 10 big MEGA THREADS on supertalk.

!!

all details about splitting these threads can be found here

we have started manually moving all the posts made so far in 2012 from this OLD THREAD to a NEW THREAD

WAYWT saved my life in 2012

--> systematically going backwards from the most recent post.

--> since this will take a LOT of TIME it might be realistic to only go back a few months.

--> will update status in this first post.

SO PLEASE START POSTING YOUR WAYWT saved my life in 2012 IN THE NEW THREAD

[as they're going to get moved from here anyway if you don't...]

!!

update: so far we have moved 214 633 posts going back to august june 1st.