waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

google images 'raf simons sneakers' is telling me that you're right man thanks... i can forget all about ever copping those now, shit...

edit: oh my god they were going for £68 please kill me http://www.oki-ni.com/invt/raf0112blk

it's funny because they're pretty dope looking back, but when they came out everyone thought raf was an idiot for making them and they were the ugliest things on earth. used to be all over supermarket too for mad cheap and no one was buying.

Edited by lmaozedong

it's funny because they're pretty dope looking back, but when they came out everyone thought raf was an idiot for making them and they were the ugliest things on earth. used to be all over supermarket too for mad cheap and no one was buying.

you're kidding!! shit! with those funky ass ankle attachment things yeah the package seems kinda questionable but wow those 80s colours man i will be keeping my eyes peeled on the market forever

I've been conducting a little research and I've almost come to a conclusion. MOST sufu members(in this thread) have had severe irreversible damage done to their eyesight. In order to complete my findings i'll have to record the rep for my outfit for today.

tumblr_m4v17xbTBb1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4v1933PBD1r50i1vo1_500.jpg

P.S. all fits on this page besides the_arm and e0d are quite frankly 3000% platypus discharge. aka pure shit.

I think me and sioujieut were the only people to have bought Raf asics. FWIW they go through the washing machine really well too, come out looking boxfresh.

cameron need frontal view..

thinking about that sweater as well

I almost kopped that sweater at Maas in SF also, it runs gigantic. I'm usually a M or L and a small was still pretty big on me. Super dope tho. Woulda liked the neckline being a bit tighter, was kinda scoopy for a sweater, but really cool still.