you know what shirt would look good though... \/

Posted · Hidden by SSchadenfreude, April 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by SSchadenfreude, April 6, 2012 - No reason given

040312.jpg

/uniqlo /supreme /gap /visvim

nice pony tail, u hand2mouth dicaprio lookin mutherfuker

Posted · Hidden by SSchadenfreude, April 6, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by SSchadenfreude, April 6, 2012 - No reason given

u like panerai? u recently bought this shit, yes? transporter movie came out years ago and kanye wore this once waaay back when waaay too late. ha

WAYWT124.jpg

Heavy tweed jacket : Paul Harnden

Silk/Cashere sweater : Malo

Oxford cloth dress shirt: Uniqlo

Moleskine pants: Stephan Schneider

Suede boots: Margiela

I bet the texture on that Harnden is out of this world, absolutely fall in love with his stuff every time I handle it.

Not a giant fan of the green sweater though, but it does add some unexpected color to what would be a pretty modern #menswear look.

twerkocet is clearly gully side 2.0

haha man I was thinking the same thing when I read him post some shit about leading some boss lifestyle and fucking (insert name drop here) and blahblahblah. I usually tune out gullyside and was starting to do the same to this guy also...coincidence? Nah.

haha man I was thinking the same thing when I read him post some shit about leading some boss lifestyle and fucking (insert name drop here) and blahblahblah. I usually tune out gullyside and was starting to do the same to this guy also...coincidence? Nah.

Negro why is you mad at my dick because it actually encounters pussy? Like what kind of man hates another man for getting pussy...you're weird dawgs (and ugly too, damn)

anyways

33peeef.jpg

Nike

Carhartt

Wings 2.0

Negro why is you mad at my dick because it actually encounters pussy? Like what kind of man hates another man for getting pussy...you're weird dawgs (and ugly too, damn)

it's just that you try so fucking hard to be "cool", you overextend yourself begging for e-acceptance and it's lame. You might be a great guy in person, who knows, you're just a fucking kook on the internet. Quit name dropping, it's a bitch move. What's funny is I don't hate on anyone really. There's some people on here I think are dumb, and just ignore it, but you're too fucking obnoxious to not notice. Why you start a new account anyway, dawgs? Too much neg rep?

it's just that you try so fucking hard to be "cool", you overextend yourself begging for e-acceptance and it's lame. You might be a great guy in person, who knows, you're just a fucking kook on the internet. Quit name dropping, it's a bitch move. What's funny is I don't hate on anyone really. There's some people on here I think are dumb, and just ignore it, but you're too fucking obnoxious to not notice. Why you start a new account anyway, dawgs? Too much neg rep?

LOL. My guy, whoever you think I am, I would certainly like to inform you that I am not that person. You think you know me based on what, 15 posts? i named dropped what? Ervell? cool. Unlike you, I dont give a fuck about an internet persona dawgs. I make and live my life in the real world. And you dont have the necessary wave requirements to address anybody as 'dawgs'

Also this is you. You have grey hair my mans. With 12 hunned posts, you being 31 years of age, and hating on me because of shit said online you needa get ya priorities in check my guy. LOLS @ too much neg rep. dawgs youre 31. what the fuck is you doing checking for reps

img1452x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Twerkocet