waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

a5679359-2.jpg

cheap shit g shit

ps. I've been wearing them this length for a bit…but should i hem?

Edited by julzkind

Guest glasses
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

a5679359-2.jpg

cheap shit g shit

ps. I've been wearing them this length for a bit…but should i hem?

hahahahahah

sure hem it who cares

Edited by glasses

re:andthanh yeah not a good urban tech fit considering the quality of the pieces and how they fit imo...short inseam...short jacket...it looks off. obviously the dude has money to blow though, i can't knock that. all his fits have been insane from a monetary standpoint.

re:andthanh yeah not a good urban tech fit considering the quality of the pieces and how they fit imo...short inseam...short jacket...it looks off. obviously the dude has money to blow though, i can't knock that. all his fits have been insane from a monetary standpoint.

or maybe he just said "so what if this is an xs...it's WM AND IT's ON SALE!!!!!!!"

Guest glasses

i dunno, sometimes i feel like negging him because its pretty obviously his parents' money... or at least house. or something

but thats a different discussion i guess

but yeah that jacket is short