waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i like your hairdo dude.

haha thanks :)

had this older lady at the coffee shop this morning compliment me also, asked me to look down and turn around so she could see how it was cut. Said her son's hair looks awful and wants to get him to switch it up. It felt way good to get it cut shorter and cleaned up. All I usually do is tell my stylist to cut in a choppy/chunky faux hawk (I know), then hairspray and push it off to the right. Super easy. Like a #2 on the sides I think?

I like your girl's outfit.

How was that party? My girl and I were thinking of going but $40 seemed kinda steep and lots of time stuff at TI will be kinda weak since people don't seem to like going there other than for the big music fest.

Thanks man, she looked way sexy. The party was fun, but the crowd was pretty light. It was a Sunday tho, so I guess to be expected. Never any line at the bar, so that was a +. DJ was meh, but the sound system was insane. We'll probably go to another event out that way, if I hear about something I'll holler at you.

was taking a shot outside to show proportion of a bag being sold.. might as well post here.

6306738794_03638e608c_b.jpg

damir raw silk hoodie/ double-layered tank., luc trapezium pants, guidis, collateral gloves & gauze scarf, luc/o-project destroyed wool scarf.

haha thanks :)

had this older lady at the coffee shop this morning compliment me also, asked me to look down and turn around so she could see how it was cut. Said her son's hair looks awful and wants to get him to switch it up. It felt way good to get it cut shorter and cleaned up. All I usually do is tell my stylist to cut in a choppy/chunky faux hawk (I know), then hairspray and push it off to the right. Super easy. Like a #2 on the sides I think?

Thanks man, she looked way sexy. The party was fun, but the crowd was pretty light. It was a Sunday tho, so I guess to be expected. Never any line at the bar, so that was a +. DJ was meh, but the sound system was insane. We'll probably go to another event out that way, if I hear about something I'll holler at you.

thanks, will bring said photo and ask for the same.

R5J0s.png

Go to Hell

Ksubi jumper

AA scoop neck white tee

shorts

heattech

Odyn Vovk socks

AF1 hi

i really want to post you to worst but i just commented about how shitty the signal:noise has been in there lately so I must refrain.

AF1s with the shorts/tights make me want to punch you straight in the moon.