waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

OkayOkay - clean jacket. always wanted it.

I think they make it every Fall season, just in a couple different colors. Retails around $200ish, so super reasonable. If you can drop a few more $ I'd consider a TOJ for sure, but in the $200 price range I haven't seen anything comparable. If you want one lemme know, might be able to get ahold of.

dane had like no repz when i gave her the vag rep, is everyone just super nice/liberal with it nowadays?

that shades varsity is the exact same as the W+H one i have O_o

isn't shades of greige/grey a knock-off brand or sumin???? someone cop my SoG APC-knock-off varsity

Shooes - Size down 1the on the varsity IMO

Shades sweats are definitely the fucking business. If Servo's selling a pair and it's your size I'd def jump on it. They the drop crotch trainer ones? I had a pair with that ridiculous drawstring waist. Super comfy tho.

I think they cheap right now cause the company split, my guess is they liquidated the stock before the line split. I'd just buy the Micah Cohen product.

As far as it being "knock off", I really don't know. They make a ton of product in all categories and what I've seen has pretty much always been really good, especially for the price. I'm not sure if they necessarily invented any certain styles, but like any other brand they just do their version of pre existing pieces (peacoat, M65, varsity, etc). I think it's usually worth the $.