waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

xgt3.jpg

0911.jpg

i loooooove the look. especially the shoes with such a chunky sole. looks really great with the whole fit and everything, yeah!

Do Y'all think the blazer is too big??

P1050330-1.jpg

no, and like somebody said, since the boots are pretty big, the blazer just balances the whole fit. plus, it seems to fit perfect around the shoulders, so I wouldn't worry about the rest

2011_0216.jpg

i love how thick/ chunky the fit is. a nice stance on layering. OH and the shoes...

photo0682.jpg

nibelungen scarf

haider ackermann sleeveless zip vest thing

super lame basic

nolex

chronicles of never shirt

uniqlo jeans

italian block heeled boots (no vis)

alt in reg version

will, you know :)

I'll make you a nice mask A LA number (n)ine. no more shoe sole photochopping

Trinity, PH suck, really... incoherent with the rest of oufit (which is perfect)!!

Serously and you can't say me anything else, ph+perfecto+lil'semi-slim jeans are the classic boring fashionista monculjesuisstylé Parisian style ^^

ngsua0.jpg

Trinity, PH suck, really... incoherent with the rest of oufit (which is perfect)!!

Serously and you can't say me anything else, ph+perfecto+lil'semi-slim jeans are the classic boring fashionista monculjesuisstylé Parisian style ^^

ahaha, looks pretty good imo. too bad it's "fourré", tati style.

Leave my Pierre Hardy alone romano21.gif

I ll prove you they can be beaten up just like dick owens sneakers or any other shoes.

And + rep mpc. There is some kind of swoosh synergy in your outfit :cool:

Mmmh french explication would be better:D

rep+ for this outfit, of course (on your last pix, the raf didn't look very good, for my tastes, but here, the fit is wow)

Ph is ok, as all other white kicks would be. But I would prefer with dirty white chucks for exemple, do you see what i mean?

Sorry sufu :

Pour faire court, les PH sont inutiles ici, juste bon à faire du full HDG, ta tenue passe vraiment bien, je ne voyais pas le cuir aussi sympa sur les autres photos, alors mettre une petite paire de pompe plu simple, ferait de ta tenue un truc autrement plus "stylé" :)

En fait, j'aime bien les melange entre pièce forte et pièce simple, créateur et marque originale. C'est pour ça que je kiffe bien les tenues de 777 quand il touche à julius et tout, car on retrouve des traces du style d'origine avec les doc par exemple.

fap fap arguments off:p