waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

two jackets at the same time is definately popular right now. doesn`t make sense to me, I mean if you go inside and take off a jacket to be more comfortable, you still got a jacket on...

decided to slim down, get a haircut, some plastic surgery and `get with the times`.

oh I have to get rid of all my hood clothes now so you can buy them in the links below. Everything pretty cheap, especially if you live in Australia.

943858604_a3c73eaddc.jpg

new versace frames

dope shirt

shorts were too long so I cut em off some more

birkenstock-a-likes

Wut??? Milspex hacked!

two jackets at the same time is definately popular right now. doesn`t make sense to me, I mean if you go inside and take off a jacket to be more comfortable, you still got a jacket on...

decided to slim down, get a haircut, some plastic surgery and `get with the times`.

oh I have to get rid of all my hood clothes now so you can buy them in the links below. Everything pretty cheap, especially if you live in Australia.

943858604_a3c73eaddc.jpg

new versace frames

dope shirt

shorts were too long so I cut em off some more

birkenstock-a-likes

I was just beginning to understand your style... :( and I got a bucket hat cuz I wanted to swag like you, MilSpex

zxqg0k.jpg

Wtaps

Gitman

Mark McNairy

Went to Costco. Daughter wanted a free sample of Veggie Lasagna (as one does). While waiting in the line there was a confrontation between an elderly Asian woman and a young woman who appeared to be cutting the line. Tensions ran high so in an effort to diffuse the situation I did a waywt for peace. Kind of like a bed-in for peace but without so much Yoko.

2011-02-13.gif

I would also like to dedicate this waywt to the memory of Diamonds.

I always think of him when I go to Costco.

(sup Mil)

Hello Cheap. Brand Harmony was bull shit, just wear tight ass shit is what Ive learned from all this, thats the only harmony you need to fit in. but already i feel resistance. it must just be me, not my clothes coz i got an infraction already.