sycamore no more

waywt? saved my life

on the topic of shemaghs... do you just wrap it around your neck like a scarf, or is there any particular way that you are supposed to wear it? I'm considering getting myself one since I have never seen anybody wear one in real life (in the context of fashion), so it's not as tired and cliche as the internet would lead me to believe. in my opinion they do look quite good when worn like a scarf.

If I can look remotely sexy as Canice with one... I'm all over it.

canice.png

That shemagh is fly as a motherfucker!

canice looks so amazing when she like dresses non street. that pic w/ the boots the one where she looked like she was about to go horseback riding, was amazing...but i guess you gotta appease the hardcore.

Ok, enough with the chattering, bitches! I'm trying to step my "way-wit" game up.

waywt_jan25_01.jpg

Well put together outfit Sidney.

No it's not. Why you say? Because I need more (Flat) Head...

I like the emo red bucket... Wont put no damper on my day, thats for sure. Kind of.

I kicked it down cause it represents how dead I feel inside. Look--I'm so sad, I can't bare to look at it all tipped over and shit.

1.jpg

"i just saw rirawin naked" face

nice collective jacket

thifted AA tshirt

dior 19cm

banana belt it hink.

vanslipons

+ random hat i added on

2.jpg

i wish I knew you guys irl, can we organize a sufu get together in the summer when i'm back in SF?

i wish I knew you guys irl, can we organize a sufu get together in the summer when i'm back in SF?

most definitely. im sure by summer everyone's going to be aching to see each other

canice looks so amazing when she like dresses non street. that pic w/ the boots the one where she looked like she was about to go horseback riding, was amazing...but i guess you gotta appease the hardcore.

i can't dress like that on a daily basis. too much effort. me=tomboy. i throw in a dressy outfit once in a while to keep everyone on their toes.

well when you do it. It looks fantastic

by the way there is now ay in hell this thread will get locked. Im 100% sure of it.

we need all the OG's posting in here.

you'll be all googly eyed left out?

hey kixs, you happen to know a Greg Bae, Casey Varnum, Lonny Hancock, down there? (assuming you goto UO or OSU...if not slap my face)

you'll be all googly eyed left out?

Damn. Just. Damn.

Poly wants a rep craccccccka.

^hahahaha!

idk, it seems to me that he's expressing the fact that, as of now, this thread is mostly comprised of those who were at the SExSF party. We feel alienated (at least I do):(:(:(

PS--not really:p

Master?!?!?

^hahahaha!

idk, it seems to me that he's expressing the fact that, as of now, this thread is mostly comprised of those who were at the SExSF party. We feel alienated (at least I do):(:(:(

PS--not really:p

We love you mega. Just. look. at. your. peeeeeen. :D

eh i wasnt there....i still enjoy talkign to people like i know them haha. and ive only been on sufu for like a month and half :[ hi sidney!

Awesome thread... Jeremy I owe you rep

Jeremy, Jan, sam, Mikey, sidney, Andrew, satan, canice all lookin' fine

Wish I had a fit to post but this is the Chat Edition! muahahahaha

hi sidney!

Damn you're on some harold and kumar facial expression steez. Like a John Cho. That moustache shit was hilarious man. Your facial contortions are not to be fucked with.

its gonna be wierd running up to people i have never seen before in real life, hugging them and saying enthusiastically 'hellooooooooooooo'

omg.jpg

You ain't hardbody son. You ain't hardbody. BENSONHURST.

DSC03694.jpg

its gonna be wierd running up to people i have never seen before in real life, hugging them and saying enthusiastically 'hellooooooooooooo'

It totally wasn't weird at SFSE for Carl though. Everyone was eerily gay and saying his name with affection every time there was a lull....

CAAAAAARRRRRLLL!!!!!!!

TANNNNNNNGERINE. Dude. Welcome. This is the future of supertrash. Seems like Jerm and I had the right hunch. :D

Haven't posted in a while, but I've been around....

Golden Gate

Salvage

Levis Cap E skinny stacked

Vans

IMG_03871.jpg

Had to transplant Bill over here. Is it me or in every one of his waywt vids, I'm impressed by how gangsta he is? Too slick.

That wouldnt be as weird as Jeremy aka Sycamore Eight More shoving his hands down the back of Sidneys pants when he realized he met his first SF WAYWT poster...

Spot is blown. No 'mo.

Kinda.

I'ma have to go up there and visit the SF supers as well. I've been meaning to go up there to check out school and such.

lol @ Sidney. Stayin' hard body. Ha,that's my word son! lol