waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

went to see martinez play tonight....awesome tunes.

goodnight sufu, may you bless me with a lack of hangover tomorrow morning.

WDYWT060707II.jpg

vans chukka

APC NS

topman t

gorman t

warrior harrington (not pictured)

georg jensen ring

Guest jmatsu
Yesterday and today:

07-07-05_02-03.jpg

07-07-06_13-18.jpg

i can practically guess your schedule.

yesterday you had the day off, so you went to the gym. or was it laundry-day?

today you went to work. chinese restaurant or korean restaurant?

IMG_6948.jpg

flying coffin

surface to air

julian red

vans

nice fit ddml

daaayyum. you have some puerto rican thighs--reminds me of a languorous Andrew WK. seriously, i feel bad for those julians--just look at the crotch wear. p.s. the flying coffin T is puke.

Guest jmatsu
daaayyum. you have some puerto rican thighs--reminds me of a languorous Andrew WK. seriously, i feel bad for those julians--just look at the crotch wear. p.s. the flying coffin T is puke.

THIGHMASTER000.jpg

my good deed for the day.

Guest jmatsu

- Sangs of California, USA writes:

The Thighmaster is great! What legs I have now. I melted 20 pounds, and it looks like it all came off from my legs.

Review Quality: Real | Fake (16 voted real, 7 voted fake)

muscle is denser than fat.

yes, but the device wouldn't burn fat specifically from your thighs. any old exercising would burn fat all around. perhaps this does work in the way they advertise, maybe i'm wrong.

Guest jmatsu
yes, but the device wouldn't burn fat specifically from your thighs. any old exercising would burn fat all around. perhaps this does work in the way they advertise, maybe i'm wrong.

in theory the energy exerted while using thigh master is excess work and will thus burn fat. furthermore, the muscle built should displace the fat on joey formal's thighs and also require more calories to maintain. if mr. formal does not increase his caloric intake to compensate for the newly formed musculature (and energy expended by regular use of thigh master) the end result = slimmer thighs.

do a double blind study on it and i'll buy 10 of your thighmasters.

btw, the only reason i'm arguing against your point is that my personal experience with leg exercise points to the opposite of what you're saying. but i confess that i've never used this device.

do a double blind study on it and i'll buy 10 of your thighmasters.

btw, the only reason i'm arguing against your point is that my personal experience with leg exercise points to the opposite of what you're saying. but i confess that i've never used this device.

... with fake thighmasters?

Guest jmatsu
no. i had surgery on one of my legs and it shrunk significantly because i couldn't move it for a long ass time. when i could stand i had to work out everyday for like 3 hours on just that. it got bigger from that. causation for sure.

it's difficult to pick on cripples. thanks alot, you just killed this page's momentum.

i'm a champion.

i'm just saying that you're trying to give objective help but sometimes it seems like you're going more for humor. if you were trying to be humorous with that post i would've been cool with it, but you're generally serious so i took it as such.

Guest jmatsu
i'm a champion.

i'm just saying that you're trying to give objective help but sometimes it seems like you're going more for humor. if you were trying to be humorous with that post i would've been cool with it, but you're generally serious so i took it as such.

since you're also inept at differentiating between sarcasm and seriousness, i'll offer you some objective help. whenever someone links an image from a random internet source immediately after a derisive critique, that's a good indicator that their intentions are humurous.