waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

long time in between WAYWT posts for moi. there's been too much amazing/awful stuff posted here lately for me to comment.

lunch with the girlfriend today...

WDYWT050707I.jpg

WDYWT050707II.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

APC NS

topman t x 2

AA cardigan

generic beanie

thomas meihofer ring

jpgm x empress necklace

July 4, 2007.

+++ Gymboree. Levis. Vans.

IMG_5618.jpg

HAHAHAHHAHAHA cute as hell man. SO many people neg repped me for the reply on the the main WAYWT. internet: serious business.

Guest jmatsu
HAHAHAHHAHAHA cute as hell man. SO many people neg repped me for the reply on the the main WAYWT. internet: serious business.

i thought what you said in the waywt thread was semi legitimate. if shit looks bad, no mercy. age should never affect your judgement and automatically equate to amnesty.

many may be of the opinion that this squirt is "cute," but that don't mean dick. you should have actually found fault with his parents. his parents are the ones who dress him like crap.

i mean all this kid probably cares about is picking his nose, sucking tits, and getting his diapers changed. he probably knows he's a slob, and doesn't give a fuck.

shame on the inapropriate styling of the parents.

i thought what you said in the waywt thread was semi legitimate. if shit looks bad, no mercy. age should never affect your judgement and automatically equate to amnesty.

many may be of the opinion that this squirt is "cute," but that don't mean dick. you should have actually found fault with his parents. his parents are the ones who dress him like crap.

i mean all this kid probably cares about is picking his nose, sucking tits, and getting his diapers changed. he probably knows he's a slob, and doesn't give a fuck.

shame on the inapropriate styling of the parents.

shame on ur parents j