2009-11-09.jpg

hello!

man of moods jacket

apc v sweater

some black samurai jeans

gucci booots

scarf from h&m

Why do people button coats like this?

I do it when I'm using a backpack or satchel 'cause the straps pull the jacket into weird angles. Keeps shit looking straight.

gucci booots

why buy some shit from gucci that looks exactly like a pair of fucking work boots when you can get higher quality for less? does supporting the struggling designer mean that much to you?

why buy some shit from gucci that looks exactly like a pair of fucking work boots when you can get higher quality for less? does supporting the struggling designer mean that much to you?

LOL. you assume too much. how do you even know how much i got em for? oooorrr how the quality is? i already have two pairs of redwings and next shoe purchase will be some aldens if that makes you feel better. these shits are dope. pretty much an alden indy with redwing type crepe sole. and the quality is fantastic though they are not a "work boot" plus i bought them off selegna a long time ago off of supermarket like two years ago. far from supporting the designer.

Guest umhaha84

no need to attacking people based on what they buy, shittt

Sonic, do you actually stand like that?

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

robert geller (no vis). robert geller. blackbird. raf simons. property of (no vis).

IMG_2099.jpg

robert geller (no vis). robert geller. blackbird. raf simons. property of (no vis).

:eek:???

arm_wrestling_champion_01.jpg

nohate

does supporting the struggling designer mean that much to you?

i'm not sure if this is sarcasm but even if he brought this retail he wouldn't be supporting designers as much as marketing majors. fuckin devils.

1109091.jpg

i love the warm vibe from your waywt's. constantly out. of +. feelin like i should tip you for your quality shots.

yadatworks.jpg

i'm not really feeling the wrinkles or the color of the khaki's. but the body is of the pants are great.

4832736d7bc9ba7db3d7f7489919638dcbebcbe.jpg

cheap shit

APC

thrifted police boots

and so begins the asterisk period of waywt.

sosa-juiced.jpg

sammy-sosa-skin.jpg

charly great fit, can't rep. what's the black wax finish on the blackbird's like? super shiny? noticeable?

gracias!

the blackbird's wax finish isn't too noticeable. I like it a lot. kind of like a dirty wax effect with a slighttttt sheen. enough that when you put them side by side with an unwaxed black denim, you can tell that they're waxed. but not enough that when the sun hits it, you're jeans shine and shimmer like a disco ball at goth-ninja-boys' dream senior prom

toook the picture as a fit pic of my friend's coat i'm selling for him, figured i could post it here, because that's what i was wearing.

img5953.jpg