waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
jamsautusstut isn't very funny anymore.

this is like me saying some shit like "keagon isn't very homo anymore."

who gives a fuck?

never really tried to be, but sorry. just for you, i'll try my bestest next time. god forbid i didn't amuse keagon...what are you 17?

Im not gay?

If you're not trying to be funny why the fuck do you spew 5 or 6 lines of text telling cultpop he's fat? You can't just say "you're fat."?

You're obviously trying to be funny.

I really hope you're stuck at work or something, because if you're sitting at home all day on the internet telling guys that they're fat or they look stupid, thats really fucking sad.

How old are you again?

Do your friends know you do this? DOES YOUR MOM? HOW ABOUT YOUR DAD? YOUR DADS SISTER? YOUR MOMS BROTHER?

GAY.

Guest jmatsu
Im not gay?

If you're not trying to be funny why the fuck do you spew 5 or 6 lines of text telling cultpop he's fat? You can't just say "you're fat."?

You're obviously trying to be funny.

I really hope you're stuck at work or something, because if you're sitting at home all day on the internet telling guys that they're fat or they look stupid, thats really fucking sad.

How old are you again?

Do your friends know you do this? DOES YOUR MOM? HOW ABOUT YOUR DAD? YOUR DADS SISTER? YOUR MOMS BROTHER?

GAY.

okay whatever. you're a heterosexual who just looks gay or purposely perpetuates homo. i really don't care. i would assume that my recent commentary toward cult was obviously satireless, but don't sweat it, i'm sure your reading comprehension skills ( which aren't the worst) will hopefully improve with time.

you may not be as outspoken as other members, but you have your moments, so stop fronting like you don't sling shit/randomly have a laugh. conversing with the likes of you is pointless, because you lack the maturity to admit your obvious defeat/and flawed logic.

i don't hate you, i just blame your youth/immaturity. anyway i am hoping for semi-bigger and better things from you in the future.

Guest Airjamie
dont worry we are on the same page. if i lived anywhere near you my stubby/chubby arms would break your fucking nose. especially when you try to insult me by guessing at my personal life (child support?).

its really unfortunate that sufu's self proclaimed resident hater is unfunny and inspiredly unstylish and that so many on here eat it up.

but you dont seem to be going anywhere anytime soon so im going to (at least) amuse myself.

honey.

See its funny when people alway go there in an argument "if i lived near you/saw you on the street i would totally beat you up". This is the worst shit ever cult and you know it. Now im not trying to get personal so dont take it that way, but you would most certainly not do that in person. At least, i hope you wouldnt. What i mean is that i sincerely hope you would think of your child before doing something that foolish, something that would endanger yourself and your families livelihood. Ihope you would do this. If not, maybe youre still a little too immature to be a father.

Shit, people are getting e-tough now? Internet threats are weak.

Poliopolio- I'm not sold on the graphic on the shirt, but the fit and proportion all around looks really spot on.

Guest Airjamie

Just think keag. If you cut that hair, youll look just as "elegant" and "graceful" as this. Maybe youll even be able to "turn waywt into an artform"

Just think keag. If you cut that hair, youll look just as "elegant" and "graceful" as this. Maybe youll even be able to "turn waywt into an artform"

thanks, i'll take that into consideration!111111111111111111111111111111

See its funny when people alway go there in an argument "if i lived near you/saw you on the street i would totally beat you up". This is the worst shit ever cult and you know it. Now im not trying to get personal so dont take it that way, but you would most certainly not do that in person. At least, i hope you wouldnt. What i mean is that i sincerely hope you would think of your child before doing something that foolish, something that would endanger yourself and your families livelihood. Ihope you would do this. If not, maybe youre still a little too immature to be a father.

really. i dont see how punching some asshole in the face is going to endanger me or my child. and as much as you doubt i would knock some prick on his ass, i know for a fact matsu would not spew his shit to anyone's face in person.

you really are better than this. you dont need to hang on his nuts. have some pride.

really. i dont see how punching some asshole in the face is going to endanger me or my child. and as much as you doubt i would knock some prick on his ass, i know for a fact matsu would not spew his shit to anyone's face in person.

you really are better than this. you dont need to hang on his nuts. have some pride.

I've said before that I don't have a huge problem with your fits, there's worse out there. But I have a problem with your reactions to jmatsu which are more and more pathetic and stupid...

Guest jmatsu

have some pride and stfu. you should be doing some laps or some shit.

i had that h&m shirt, it got torn up by a dog though when i left it at a friends house. a little small in the shoulders, but i have a broad back..

hap, what do you do for a living besides bein, well, ballin?

mH_Sl_gk4ck

7-02-07.png

sophnet

a+a

uniqlo

nudie

stealth

beams

Where do you get your uniqlo?

westside, when do we get to see another one of your WAYWTs?

probably september, i have to check with sidneylo and make sure he's willing to take more fotos.