waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

n389oz.jpg

Jumpsuit and Nike air rhyolites.

Can you read my mind? I was trying get a jumpsuit to pull of an outfit just like this(beat me too it). Feeling the sneakers tho', I was gonna wear some mid top forces with mine.

Can you read my mind? I was trying get a jumpsuit to pull of an outfit just like this(beat me too it). Feeling the sneakers tho', I was gonna wear some mid top forces with mine.

Word, just hit up military surplus stores, i got that for like $70. I don't mind the colour but i am considering dying it black, dunno though would be a big job.

Thanks for the kind words and rep dudes. :cool:

You should find a yellow one.....Bottle Rocket styles.

Word, just hit up military surplus stores, i got that for like $70. I don't mind the colour but i am considering dying it black, dunno though would be a big job.

Thanks for the kind words and rep dudes. :cool:

after work

IMG_7013.jpg

Really cold already. Wouldn't be surprised if we got a frost tonight. That means the growing season is all over except for cole crops. Last year we didn't get a frost till mid-late october.... awful year for a farmer round these parts.

Is that og Children of the Atom cyclops? The video games are the only place where Cyclops was ever cool.

i thought it was from Marvel vs Capcom.. loved that game..cable owned everyone