waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

She has turned her face, more than once, to the Outer Radiance and simply seen nothing there. And so each time taken a little more of the Zero into herself.

I began to feel with my whole being that nothing had happened while I'd been alive. At first I felt that, to make up for it, many things had happened before. Later, however, I realized that this was an illusion - nothing had happened before either. Little by little, I discovered that nothing will ever happen.

what did pychon say about faces? I forget...

She was a femme fatale, one of those selfish mistress; she would give her lovers a flower she'd fold out of paper sheets when leaving them, blowing it as bones would burn. Farewell! Later, would only remain a wrinkled receipt and roaches on the floor

:eek::mad:

hey, do you still wear julian reds 5 sizes too tight?

cute.

still trying to prove your worth by wagging your dick around here?

"No decade has been so plagued with such spoiled, self-centered, egomaniacal kids with so little merit.

The all-pervasive presence of media and internet through wireless gadgets has killed our soul for the sake of convenience. "

spot on.

I kind of want a jumpsuit. A glittery one.

I had a glitter fight in my room weeks ago, did you know glitter is probably the most powerful substance in the universe? It is all over everything and when i think it is all gone more just appears from seemingly nowhere.

All my clothes are glittery. :confused: