waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

urggh.. my students walk around clutching their copies of twilight to their hearts like its the most important thing ever. i stupidly asked what it was and now they update me everyday.

mayne, fuck a twilight so much. filling young girls with hope and expectation that every du will be fuckin superhuman and creep on them constantly (or he doesn't love you enough).

we're talking some major issues with men about to burst out onto the scene with this upcoming generation. you heard it here first.

but on a serious note: horrendously written, bad plot, shitty movie... how it's so popular is beyond me... I guess they must have had a great marketing team?

I'm baaaaaaaack and ready for a night of geriatric debauchery.

Drinks......Dinner......Dancing............................................................Dialysis

.....blue pills packed......I'm locked and loaded.

hey tg you diggin' the ellipses ?

04_11_09.jpg

*ETA* guess I should add that the jeans are new and will be hemmed eventually,,,,after some wear and a wash

thats like the pot, walking defiantly into the kettles chambers, spitting directly in his face and saying "you are a coward"

the kettle wipes its hand across its face, whips the spit at the ground, scowls at the kettle, clenches its fists and narrows its eyes