sycamore no more

hl2.jpg

th_hl3.jpg

Helmut Lang

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

Y's

Augusta

I just want to point out how dope and clean this is. Nice pants, BROSEF.

not that i dress amazing or anything but there is some boring shit on the past few pages

U JUST DONT UNDERSTAND, MAN

we all don't wanna be an anorexic twink; however, we can all only hope to get old....if you're lucky, you may get there someday.

y u always say this...

EVERYTHING MINOU SAID ON THIS PAGE

man you crazy

we all don't wanna be an anorexic twink; however, we can all only hope to get old....if you're lucky, you may get there someday.

you like to brag about your age, as if it already applies a sort of relevance to you, your opinions and your outfits, but you're wrong. Bragging about how old you are is actually doing you a disservice because it only proves that you never paid attention during those decades on how to look good. Coming from someone who had newman, brando, dean, etc etc (literally 100's of potential style icons to be influenced by)... you still come out looking like a steezless grandpappy. This is baffling to me, especially since you choose to post in this forum dedicated to fashion. You should earn the right to claim your age as being relevant and step your game up x100.

just some constructive criticism...

Sonic only talks about his age because people like to talk shit about it.

I am not his biggest fan (think he is kind of a drama queen) but in fairness I think his age is more of an issue for younger kids hating on him than it is for Sonic himself.

If anything, he paid more attention (back in the day" than he does now, as he is out of the business and not necessarily in complete lockstep with what a bunch of 16-25 year-olds are hyping.

I do think he needs to toss out a lot of his older stuff...wide lapels and whatnot...

Original Artyfact From The First Psychedelic Era

Shit like this^ is kind of annoying. Even if he's being facetious, the criticism still stands true. He needs to step his game up regardless.

True...no arguments w/this.

Like all of us, dude has a comfort zone, and unless you count buying Nightfalls, hasn't stepped out of it. But, I don't want to see him dressing like Kunk either.

Guest jmatsu
Sonic only talks about his age because people like to talk shit about it.

I am not his biggest fan (think he is kind of a drama queen) but in fairness I think his age is more of an issue for younger kids hating on him than it is for Sonic himself.

If anything, he paid more attention (back in the day" than he does now, as he is out of the business and not necessarily in complete lockstep with what a bunch of 16-25 year-olds are hyping.

I do think he needs to toss out a lot of his older stuff...wide lapels and whatnot...

it was sorta the same situation with tangerine, not that you'd know/remember. the difference is that tangerine contributed alot of knowledge, and doesn't dress bad. people started to recognize this years ago.

don't even know why you bothered commenting, because it seems fairly obvious that you haven't lurked very long. you don't know the origins or what spawned "younger kids hating on him." have you witnessed the white jumbsuit and alota the other garbage? have you read his various music commentary?

it doesn't matter who or what era he is inspired from or idolizes. like jack said he jut don't look good. what makes shit 100 times worse is that he usually always thinks he's right. there are many people his age that look fabulous. sartorialist has a alota stylin old farts.

Guest jmatsu
i think he's @ 35. greyish hair makes him appear older i guess.

i'd kill for grey hair.

close. hap is like the same age as u and me.

I never,ever brought up my age..ever. You guys constantly do. If I posted the cutting age fashions/style that I wore back in my day you'd vomit..and so would I.....just as you will when you look back at the shit you're wearing now...but I thought I was the shit then....ignorance is bliss.

hey Jack,do honestly believe this is fashion?

L1000757.jpg

or maybe, this is better?

L1000732.jpg

give me a fuckin' break.....nothing to neg rep but certainly nothing to emulate

In another thread, someone said that I probably made fun of older dudes when I was your age. Not true. I always sought to hang with older people cuz I wanted to learn. I was always the youngest in my crowd growing up, for various reasons.........now the worm has turned.

neg rep and hate all you like....it really does add furl to my fire because, I really do know better; and so will you when you grow up.

You gotta know that I realize that I'm fighting a losing battle....you do know, right?

have you read his various music commentary?

could you please point me to the commentary in question?