waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cool architectural acoustic wow.. sound proofing , and all that shit eh? materials to go with it? and enhancing sound? wow your company's do consulting job? and do you they got a website?

IMG_0373.jpg

recent pm following neg:

wrong

your entitled to your opinion but:

the cardi fits zactly the way I want it to fit...everything is not 'sposed to be skin tight........your 17?

and, the proportions are perfect!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Original Artyfact From The First Psychedelic Era

i dunno, am i out of my mind on this? didn't say it should be tighter fitting, said it just looks bad

This is so many kinds of bad rolled into one. I don't know what to do with my eyeballs now that I've gouged them out of my skull.

Totally agree with this...even taking into account this forum's fondness for anti-fits and such, that fit is accentuating all the bad things about the wearer's build. It looks like someone made him stand duck-footed, then smashed his knees in from the outside with a sledgehammer. Actually causes me pain to look at.

I have no idea why you throwing around shit like "anti-fit" and whatnot. It's just ugly. Not like he tried anything particularly crazy or ambitious. The blazer and sweater are just ugly together and his shoes look like they belong on some homeless dude.

Also, sonicvoodoo why are you so old and poorly proportioned and why do none of your clothes actually fit like regular people's clothes fit?

Thanks,

-The Management

we all don't wanna be an anorexic twink; however, we can all only hope to get old....if you're lucky, you may get there someday.

sonic, i'm curious. do you have a wife? i know this is random

woah min, i knew you were down with the dilfs but... gilfs?? thats dope, props to ya

lol. evan, if you didn't realise it already, i was hitting on him indirectly. actually i wasn't though. i don't know. haha.

edit: oh wait. i just realised what gilfs was! wahahahaha