waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
I have no idea what you just posted means

what don't get? why is it so difficult for you to follow the conversation? you are basically insinuating, that because two shitty pics of me surfaced on this site that my commentary shouldn't be taken seriously or that of less value, no?

then in your last edit you personally claim to not take me seriously because of the way i appear in those stolen pics, no?

i don't see why those pics would make a difference (as far as alot of my commentary/hate goes).

let's say a i call you an irrelevant relic with little or nothing to contribute here, don't see how a bad pic of me nullifies this comment.

and if you didn't take shit seriously you'd probably wouldn't even bother with me.

those 2 pics only added to my perception of you..or detracted as the case may be

if you honestly believe that i care about anything you say, you're even a bigger idiot that I imagined

I suck, you suck........... ENOUGH

go on with your hate. I'm just glad the dude posted those pics so everyone knows zactly where the hate is coming from. If I looked like you I'd hate too.

ciao jmat

carry on with da fits

Guest umhaha84
Can we please just have a "senseless arguments with jmatsu" thread where all this bullshit goes.

Jmatsu gonna keep hatin till he dies. It's his drug. Don't everbody know by now?

Post more fits now plz.

you're my new jesus

yeah it was past pic of me that i never posted. so what? i'll be the first to admit that it and the other one are pretty bad, and that's why i never posted them anywhere except in a photobucket account. which was unfortunately hacked. and honestly that was fucked. it's not as if i haven't explained this shit or those pic haven't surfaced before. i've even on my own accord posted my own facial pics (of my own choice) in the "putting a face to name" thread.

the difference between my hate and the most recent haters, is that i have not hated on anything not publicly posted on purpose. i've never hacked into peoples' photo accounts nor have i even made attempts to see if there open.

it's called ethics of hating.

you are behind the curve, but its not like you have the technical know how judging by the difficulties you've had in the past trying to use the quote button... whether intentional or not.

Guest jmatsu
you are behind the curve, but its not like you have the technical know how judging but the difficulties you've had in the past trying to use the quote button... whether intentional or not.

what? i fucked up on the quote function b4?!?! whooopie!

Guest jmatsu
get with the times...you're hate is becoming second rate!

iyo, right? ...but that means that you actually thought it was 1st rate b4 or at one point.

thanks!

dear god someone make it stop. If people think jmatsu is a hypocrite/douchebag/unstylish/whatever, why do they think arguing with him, trying to call him out or expose him puts them on some kind of internet forum decorum high ground? Fuck. Just let it go.

Hate on, j!

calvinoscar- I like that raf shirt. give it to me, please. I'll trade you some various cold medicine, nasal spray, expired fiber tablets and melatonin. Can't turn that down

Guest jmatsu
Mr Calvin Oscar please throw those shoes in a fire, or stop wearing them so much

they ruin nearly every fit you post

honestly i am sick of them, but they ain't that bad.

Guest jmatsu
they some chunky nike hi-tops right?

they vandals. not that chunky. sleek up until the opening. like i said, though i am personally over them, but they look okay. match his fit fine this time imo.