waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

shut up shut up shut up shut up i cant adblock text.

4scz6v.jpg

is this dog chemically better geared / genetically engineered to be sickeningly cute with that heart patch?? how tf is that possible? lab said coincidence, i say genetic engineering. who knows?? *branespload*

EDIT: oh yeah, on topic: black ppl, bald azns.

i didnt have time to multi quote everyone that peed their pants when I called wesley pipes a freed slave.

so heres goes

fuck all you guys.

I just got out of being in court all day so I dont give a fuck.

pipes you look like a cotton picking coon in that fucking get up and i dont give a chicken shit what some fugly rich peckerwood says about who does or doesnt have $100s worth of swagger. Those pants are absurd. Its like a chinese du dressed in a chinaman outfit complete with the rice patty sun hat for added affect you look like you walked right out of uncle toms cabin

eat my fat black dick i express my opinion happily.

swagger. montif your fugly ass isnt going to tell me shit about swagger especially when youre using mommy and daddys money to buy it.

I love too much to hate, i dont hate pipes what so ever, but I do hate those pants and I hope he loves all the pos rep im getting him just by calling it how I see it.

by the way waffles you might want to restock on midol since your comments to me have bitch written all over them

landho, i was just wondering, but were u adopted?

Ha, no; father was a military officer who got out of the country just in time—many of his friends weren't so lucky and ended up in reeducation camps. Parents met in the Midwest, got married in Omaha, and moved to Texas, like so many other Vietnamese in the late 70s.

Guest jmatsu
^ Don't even care if you are fake dockworkers, Badass nautical thing going on.

besides them taking a pic by water i don't see anything nautical about this.

terrible!

i re-read what I wrote.

I think it was pretty funny, but in all honesty I dont feel half as strongly as my language.

lets put it this way:

mega, yes you are too dark to wear so much black. You should always choose colors based on your own complexion, we live in an unfair society, thats just how it is.

pipes I regularly give you a lot of tough talk. you are in no way a coon, we both know this, but I still dont like those pants on ANYBODY.

waffles, your bitch made comment wasnt really all that serious I just chimed you in for added affect.

I do this stuff. This is what I do. I am a proud american

terrible!

i re-read what I wrote.

I think it was pretty funny, but in all honesty I dont feel half as strongly as my language.

lets put it this way:

mega, yes you are too dark to wear so much black. You should always choose colors based on your own complexion, we live in an unfair society, thats just how it is.

pipes I regularly give you a lot of tough talk. you are in no way a coon, we both know this, but I still dont like those pants on ANYBODY.

waffles, your bitch made comment wasnt really all that serious I just chimed you in for added affect.

I do this stuff. This is what I do. I am a proud american

Tell_Me_More.png

Guest jmatsu
141kq45.jpg

Boring but I haven't posted in ages -- and it's hot outside.

is this at diamond's home? is that nylon book the only one he owns/reads?

who does or doesnt have $100s worth of swagger

montif your fugly ass isnt going to tell me shit about swagger especially when youre using mommy and daddys money to buy it.

uh you seem to misunderstand how swag works

and dont even try to backpedal like you didn't say/mean that shit earlier

Guest jmatsu
i would like to know how swag works...it is used alot around here in a way that i don't really understand...

please explain

i was actually thinking about this today. i don't see how it can really be translated via internets. imo people look good in what their wearing or they don't. off the internets when i think swagger, i think about the confidence or class one exudes. i mean when i talk to someone or see how they carry him/herself. i mean internets can be tricky. shit can b doctored. how am i supposed to know if somebody really has this "swagger" that everyone is on about?

i would like to know how swag works...it is used alot around here in a way that i don't really understand...

please explain

its how you carry/project yourself. not really limited to anything in particular, but for example it's how you move, talk, act, (dress), etc.

it falls somewhere between charisma and panache i guess

the point is that it's mostly internal.