waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

if you are so proud of your apparently humble origins, than why do you consider what i have said an insult?

"classiness" in your and your family's eyes is def different from that of mine.

jmatsu, it's not that you are insulting ME exactly. it's that you are FULL of judgement and your words are crass and disgusting. money can't buy real class.

Guest jmatsu
it doesn't really matter what could have been, i just know that i'm grateful for everything i have and i feel like i'm a stronger person for having grown up not expecting everything to fall in my lap. i work hard because of this and i'm proud of that.

it was a simple question. it was not a matter of having pride in one's origins.

your sense of nobility is so passe.

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, it's not that you are insulting ME exactly. it's that you are FULL of judgement and your words are crass and disgusting. money can't buy real class.

we're all judgemental, esp on this site.

maybe my "words are crass and disgusting," but you never seem to mind unless they are about you. so don't tell me and try to play shit off like you weren't insulted.

u know you caught feelings.

they all do.

Guest jmatsu
yo jmatsu

we live in a post-postmodern society

so there's no real need to have noble or fauxble origins, because EVERYTHING is passe these days.

that's what i sorta tried to imply to missy. u just b confusing her more.

sup calvin

and jmatsu

nah, you were just bein classist, which is fine, but all the same

no need to drag it out. it's funnier with people who actually try to get back @ you. save your energy. it's friday, go get some blow & hookers and meet me @ MSTRKRFT. solid.

so don't tell me and try to play shit off like you weren't insulted.

could never by insulted by you. my point was that you like to insult people. you get some kind of satisfaction out of it. which makes YOU talking about class a total oxymoron.

u know you caught feelings.

yes...feerings...i think i'm feering like smoking a j and jumping on my trampoline now. much more fun. bye guys! xoxo

Guest jmatsu
could never by insulted by you. my point was that you like to insult people. you get some kind of satisfaction out of it. which makes YOU talking about class a total oxymoron.

yes...feerings...i think i'm feering like smoking a j and jumping on my trampoline now. much more fun. bye guys! xoxo

if you wanna keep telling yourself and the rest of the internet that you are emotionally impervious to certain observations i stated, that's fine.

to say/imply that one who makes such observation or "insults" as u say, lacks class is ridiculous and seems to be part of your defense mechanism repertoire.

the reason that i have seemingly wasted this much time on you, is because i am trying to help. you are simply, but a classic case. country girl moves to the city who strives to make it big and walk amongst high society. my point was simply that you need more practice. that your way of dress is one that hinders this.

Guest jmatsu
yeah that would be passe but i wouldn't know. didn't travel to nyc.

is wearing the t-shirt of the band to that of their concert passe? i don't know anymore. maybe refusing to do so could be considered passe?

well, let's stop and consider why it's lame in the first place. in the past people wore the bands tshirts to show off their dedication, etc, in the past couple of years scenesters and hipsters have butchered yet another thing and elitist fucks (no hate) and antihipsters feel the need to make a point against them. now, i'm quite hypocritical in saying these things because i normally would think that it's a bad idea, but at a concert of someone i've listened to for so long and actually followed the artist for quite some time i don't think it's a problem. particularily because the photo was of his first solo show and not a recent screen print of "meat is murder" or some early moz album.

Guest jmatsu
well, let's stop and consider why it's lame in the first place. in the past people wore the bands tshirts to show off their dedication, etc, in the past couple of years scenesters and hipsters have butchered yet another thing and elitist fucks (no hate) and antihipsters feel the need to make a point against them. now, i'm quite hypocritical in saying these things because i normally would think that it's a bad idea, but at a concert of someone i've listened to for so long and actually followed the artist for quite some time i don't think it's a problem. particularily because the photo was of his first solo show and not a recent screen print of "meat is murder" or some early moz album.

true, but the act itself is alittle problematic. reason being is that you face the perception of those who do not know yr very train of thought that leads to you're wearing the tee.

well, seeing as the tshirt is a black and white and is pretty subtle in that it doesn't have any text on it or is a flat out recognizable photo, i feel i narrowly avoided the cliche. however, i do admit that it wasn't the best of ideas.

Guest jmatsu
well, seeing as the tshirt is a black and white and is pretty subtle in that it doesn't have any text on it or is a flat out recognizable photo, i feel i narrowly avoided the cliche. however, i do admit that it wasn't the best of ideas.

i was genuinely curious about whether it was still lame to wear a artist's tee to his show. i've never done it, and just wanted to know if this rule still applied in this day and age.

i thought of this when the sex pistols were doing their so-called reunion shows. would it be okay to wear a seditionaries piece to them? would it actually be cool? like a statement to johnny rotten? one reminding him of what he once was and ceased to be? would it have been showing dedication, an ambiguous fuck you to all the new kiddies, or just a mistake?

i was genuinely curious about whether it was still lame to wear a artist's tee to his show. i've never done it, and just wanted to know if this rule still applied in this day and age.

i thought of this when the sex pistols were doing their so-called reunion shows. would it be okay to wear a seditionaries piece to them? would it actually be cool? like a statement to johnny rotten? one reminding him of one he once was and ceased to be? would it have been showing dedication, an ambiguous fuck you to all the new kiddies, or just a mistake?

wear whatever you want whereever you go. just make sure it fits.

fuck conventions.

thanks for that heavy wisdom.

seriously, you're hyperanalyzing something that just doesn't matter. wear the tee if YOU want.

frankly in my opinion, arguing about whether to wear a band's tee at a show is what's soo passe.

ps. nice edit that you now deleted...

Guest jmatsu
seriously, you're hyperanalyzing something that just doesn't matter. wear the tee if YOU want.

frankly in my opinion, arguing about whether to wear a band's tee at a show is what's soo passe.

gee_thanks-138.gif