waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
^yup. was in a great mood yesterday. was a good day in general.

i understand this completely. sometimes when i buy new shoes i sleep with them. fall asleep gazing at them in bed. i'd do the same with clothes, but they'd get wrinkled.

Guest jmatsu
i used to do that with my shoes when i was like 12. I remember when i got the penny hardaways, ooooo weeee.

your parents made u shop at penny hardaways? where do you shop now? macy's. no wonder you never post fits.

Guest jmatsu
to take a page from you, jmatsu. I would take her to a moderately priced restaurant.

so i suppose, if you really liked a fit from her, you'd just go all out and take her to a red lobster, huh? in the day, maybe a picnic with a couple of custom 5 dollar foot longs accompanied with a bottle of mexican wine...

\

Guest jmatsu
fuck red lobster. im talking bout applebees son.

oh my mistake. it's now clear to everyone that u are refined man of taste. LOL

Guest jmatsu
you obviously have never dined at an applebees.

and it's obvious that you've never dined at many of the establishments that i frequent.

and it's all good, cause i prefer it that way. pretty sure the other patrons would too.

Guest jmatsu
the problem i think, isn't so much that they're cheap, but rather the fact that CBD has some serious refined-woman-steez going on, but choose to dress in sub-standard fits.

no problem with peasant pricepoints. i meant that shit looks cheap, then vocalized my realization that they actually are. no matter the price, it would have been nice if shit did not appear so.

i don't know what it is with cbd, but she has an air of countrybumpkiness.

like she brought a scent of inferior class/lower social stratosphere stink with her when she immigrated to l.a. unfortunately it often times translates and prevails on the internets. she need to take some lady-lessons or class classes.

i don't know what it is with cbd, but she has an air of countrybumpkiness.

like she brought a scent of inferior class/lower social stratosphere stink with her when she immigrated to l.a. unfortunately it often times translates and prevails on the internets. she need to take some lady-lessons or class classes.

you? giving a lecture on class, jmatsu? :eek:

regardless, i take it as a compliment. so what? my parents came to this country poor as fuck and gave me integrity and drive. i'm GLAD i have country in me. i'll take that over growing up spoiled and over-privileged any day.

Guest jmatsu
you? giving a lecture on class, jmatsu? :eek:

regardless, i take it as a compliment. so what? my parents came to this country poor as fuck and gave me integrity and drive. i'm GLAD i have country in me. i'll take that over growing up spoiled and over-privileged any day.

really? u so crazy.

i suppose there isn't much wrong from being spawned of humble means and being cursed w/ that of a shanty background, but you are posting on a fashion forum, are you not?

you aspire to work in a glitz and glam industry, do you not? you should learn to do like audrey hepburn in that one movie breakfast at tiffany's.

hit the nail on its head, did l? cause all i was saying is that the manner and execution of your dress conjures the stink of jawns-poverty and country vibes. don't even know much of your background. u mad?

Guest jmatsu
no. not at all mad. u mad?

good, cause u being angry would have been immature and unwarranted.

am i mad? no, infact u are a subject of trivial amusement. u amuse me.

just saying that you should try to be more classy.

seriously, you would actually rather come from impoverished background rather than one of privilege?

Guest jmatsu
no. not at all mad. u mad?

p.s. you didn't hit any nail on any head. i'm proud of who i am. you're just kind of an insulting person that's all. not such a good example of classiness is all i'm saying.

if you are so proud of your apparently humble origins, than why do you consider what i have said an insult?

"classiness" in your and your family's eyes is def different from that of mine.

seriously, you would actually rather come from impoverished background rather than one of privilege?

it doesn't really matter what could have been, i just know that i'm grateful for everything i have and i feel like i'm a stronger person for having grown up not expecting everything to fall in my lap. i work hard because of this and i'm proud of that.