waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

do u get along with your roommate? is he in2 fashunz??

we get along but we don't hang out or anything. sometimes we'll end up at the same "party" but it's not like we go to lunch or anything.

oh, and he likes abercrombie and express and stuff. way in2 fashunz

You wanna take this outside Broseidon?

i've never heard that one before!

it's crazy how many people think i'm gay on this forum (not that its a bad thing). it rarely happens to me IRL. well, it did happen yesterday... BUT THATS IT

you guys just think i should always stick wif converse huh

Guest jmatsu
we get along but we don't hang out or anything. sometimes we'll end up at the same "party" but it's not like we go to lunch or anything.

oh, and he likes abercrombie and express and stuff. way in2 fashunz

i've never heard that one before!

it's crazy how many people think i'm gay on this forum (not that its a bad thing). it rarely happens to me IRL. well, it did happen yesterday... BUT THATS IT

you guys just think i should always stick wif converse huh

i know this is stereotyping, but u know why i think people think u b a gaybo? cause the actual gay guy's side of the room is a pigsty and your's is relatively neat. when u post pics with your bitch, take more hetero-erotic pics. last couple times u guys looked like u coulda been brother and sister or she was like the gay asian's sidekick.

LOL yr roommate has a poster of REPO, that sux.

Guest jmatsu
if i post more hetero-erotic pics it seems like i b seeking attention! lose-lose

yo my roomie looks repo. he's seen that shit like 10 times

not telling YOU to b like daniway and post your chesticles or nuthin. your bitch is your bitch. you can objectify her in pics if u want.

u must prove your heterosexuality. internet is serious business and your sexuality is on the line!