waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

they synergize with hsi fake chanel

kinda, but his chanel say "fake." so they exude an attempt of "clever irony." sure it looks lame, but at least it honest. maybe it has to be, cause it obviously could never pass for an authentic one.

fake shoes just be scandalous. esp when the party who utilizes them tries to front like they the real deal.

the funny thing is he actually asked his aunt if they were real

who the fuck does that, mad insulting

has to step his sufu game up alittle.

the thing is, if he were 100% sure or at least had a strong notion that they was authentic, he wouldn't have even bothered to have asked the bitch.

nobody does that shit unless they have their doubts/ have trust issues.

i don't hate u. i just want you to come clean. let's get this issue outta the way so that sufu can get back to enjoying your awesome fake channel tee. this shit ain't never gonna go away.

you b a man and do the honorable thing. don't think i didn't save pics of your old fits wearing that shit, in case you somehow procure an authentic pair and decide to do fit-pics with that shit. if you do we can always compare them to older ones. stop lyin, stop cheatin

they made fake raf x eastpack, fake dbss, fake ro dunks

zipia ruined everything

what was the dbss again? diet butcher slim skin! LOL.

they even made fake JLS sneakers too.

has anybody ever seen close up shots of ledgers rafs? because it could just be the angle of his shots, but if we were to recieve some specific detail shots of his kicks this can be done with for sure, right?

silence! nobody said you could sip from the koolaid jar. next time a situation revolving around vans, converse, or some similar smelling shit vs. walmart, kmart, megamall or some shit ala chinee plimsoles arises then you can get in the driver's seat. until then go back to your shanties and sit the fuck down.

jeeze didnt think it was this big a sufu comunion issue.anyway yeah i did have doubts so i did ask my fucking aunt if they wer real she said yeah, but i guess she dont no any different.

but after looking at them pics close up of the real ones i do deffinatly have doubts but ill still carry on wearing em its a free pair of shoes at the end of the day ,but yeah ill agree with you all im very doubtfull now.

ah well was good while in my head i had no doubts ,spose not so now tho.

i ahve come to the conclusion that jmtsu has never really liked me as you always be the one to comment on fits but i can live with that aint gona stop me doing what i am doing.