waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i want to be a bartender for a while, but like at a classy "make actual drinks and have conversation" type bar. im sure those type of bartenders meet lots of interesting/weird people.

same with being a cab driver.

dont even really care about the money that much (not that i mind getting money), just the experience

ProfMonnitoff always a travis bickle concept

If I tell you where to get cheap RO longsleeves will you please leave us alone?

http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/rickowens...=2&bsref=okini

Oh My God What The Fuck Is Wrong With You!!!!!

That Is So Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Puked All Over My Keyboard, Then Shit My Pants In Disgust, Then Puked Again Because The Smell Of Shit In My Pants And All The Vomit Between My Fingers Made Me Sick Again!!!!!!!

U Are So Disgusting I Hope U Burn In Helllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My God What The Fuck Is Wrong With You!!!!!

That Is So Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Just Puked All Over My Keyboard, Then Shit My Pants In Disgust, Then Puked Again Because The Smell Of Shit In My Pants And All The Vomit Between My Fingers Made Me Sick Again!!!!!!!

U Are So Disgusting I Hope U Burn In Helllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god whats that man doing to his ass?????

ahhhh i forgot the term they had for this...palindrome?

racecar

racecar

racecar

"Neil, a trap! Sid is part alien!"

inaya - its my former roommates bed. There was nothing on it and I was having fun jumping on it before I went out and got bedding. Childish, I know.

several azns died from heartattack when they saw jeep with shoes on bed

i read this expecting a palindrome and was heartily disappointed. a series of numbers can be a palindrome too...i always look for them on digital clocks.

edit: it also worries me that goatse no longer really bothers me.

Never got around to putting this up... Wasn't happy with any of the photos from the night, this awkward gesture being the least of the problems... Lanvin x 3, Prorsum, Raf

WAYWT 30110801.JPG

...a more pressing problem is what mental deficiency made you ruin a perfectly good black tie ensemble with that hideous sequined thing?

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

this is true but in this case in particular you ventured and gained nothing but a few laughs. this wasn't really a calculated or smart risk, it just looks ridiculous.

on another note, great fit minus the tie, everything fits perfectly

this is true but in this case in particular you ventured and gained nothing but a few laughs. this wasn't really a calculated or smart risk, it just looks ridiculous.

on another note, great fit minus the tie, everything fits perfectly

I've got no ego tied up in it; a party shot from two months ago, I've already decided for myself how well it worked, and now it's a memento of the occasion - I'm just bearing witness.