waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

knock yourself out with some sleeping pills at around 11 tonight

not the classiest solution but it tends to readjust my sleep cycle for a week

my sleeping cycle is totally fucked up right now...trying not to resort to sleeping pills

it's like alternate days...one day, sleep a perfect 12 hours, the next, like 4 and so on...

since the shit talking thread is no more ima talk shit here.

its more of a pet peeve really. but doesnt ANYONE think bold, high contrast, horizontal stripes like that look good/work with anything? that shit belongs back in the chain gangs or yesteryear.

no hate to chris, never remember having a problem with yeh, but god damn please get a new shirt

That shit works if you're in GREAT shape and going for a body con look as it emphasises it. Otherwise it just draws attention to your flaws, like here it makes his torso look short.

i want to be a bartender for a while, but like at a classy "make actual drinks and have conversation" type bar. im sure those type of bartenders meet lots of interesting/weird people.

same with being a cab driver.

I bar-backed for a bit two summers ago and I met some odd characters when I would bring drinks to tables. Money is shit though.

the place i work is a music venue called Hotel Cafe. Lots of singer song writery crap, so it's not like a shitty hollywood club, and sometimes we have some really cool shows (like Pete Townsend!), but i'm just tired of the hours and of losing nights to hang with friends.

the place i work is a music venue called Hotel Cafe. Lots of singer song writery crap, so it's not like a shitty hollywood club, and sometimes we have some really cool shows (like Pete Townsend!), but i'm just tired of the hours and of losing nights to hang with friends.

I wanna meet Pete Townsend.

Can I meet him?

Can I meet you?

heh...he played a couple shows last year with special guests like Billy Corgan. dunno when he'll be back.

me? uh....no. not unless it's randomly aligned by the universe in real life and not arranged through the internets.

awww, why you gotta be so cold, girl.

Billy Corgan is a dick. Pete Townsend's cool by me though (guitar inspiration)