waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Man, this is just depressing. I don't even want to come back to the forums after coming across shit like this. God. Is he motherfucking serious?

What the fuck is wrong with my look, you guys are pathetic, you claim its all bad yet you have no reasoning to back it up, what don't you like? My jeans are fine, the shoes are vintage, the hoodie isn't anything too extravegent, how the hell can you hate on something so simple, get a life, tools.

4.0 ate my post... I think because someone posted before I submitted my reply.

What the fuck is wrong with my look, you guys are pathetic, you claim its all bad yet you have no reasoning to back it up, what don't you like? My jeans are fine, the shoes are vintage, the hoodie isn't anything too extravegent, how the hell can you hate on something so simple, get a life, tools.

1. Your face

2. Your hair

3. Your ugly hoodie

Jeans and Shoes are passable, but you can't justify something because it is vintage.

Anyway, apologies for ugly MBPro pictures making the JuunJawnz look weird.

fit90.jpg

Whats wrong with my face and hair? My hair is just straightened and I don't do shit to my face, so whats the prob. The hoodie is ugly how? I see plenty of people wearing terrible stuff here yet they don't get bagged out like I do, my hoodie isn't that different or special, it's just very thin and simplistic, clearly there's some prejudice or something, I don't know what.

Whats wrong with my face and hair? My hair is just straightened and I don't do shit to my face, so whats the prob. The hoodie is ugly how? I see plenty of people wearing terrible stuff here yet they don't get bagged out like I do, my hoodie isn't that different or special, it's just very thin and simplistic, clearly there's some prejudice or something, I don't know what.

your posts are like droopy vagina lips:confused::confused:

its the swag nig, the swag.

fix the hair and glasses and you'll be making steps

we're only prejudiced against wack shit

Guest umhaha84

like wrl mentioned shoes and jeans are passable, but rest doesn't,,,,,

not trying to offend you in any way but your hoodie actually looks terrible, probably cuz it doesn't fit you AT ALL.

lose the glasses(pretty ugly) and do something with your hair,

Jeans and Shoes are passable, but you can't justify something because it is vintage.

]

it doesnt matter if one or two items outta the entire ensemble is passable. it's the fit in it's entirety. i personally hate his fuckin shoes and they are def not working with the gaprils. i think they don't fit him all too well and his overall look gives off the impression that he can't figure out his own look while trying to assimilate to what he thinks is acceptable for this forum. that is a flaw in itself already. anyway for those gayprils...raw overdrives are just so fuckin basic that its actually absurd that he couldnt't even get that right. his glasses make me wanna smash them and put the shards into his mother's vag thus insuring a dead-womb and dent in his abomination bloodline.

his bitchassness isn't something we haven't encountered before. it b like the common cold of sufu. one quick remedy for that shit is what i'm prescribing. a healthy does of hate.

go buy a $700 scarf u fukken frute-sack

not to nit-pick dr jmat, but a remedy is supposed to fix something... i doubt any sort of hate is gonna be able to cure this

bitchassness has nuthin to do with his shitty outfit, but with his bitchass responses...the symptoms. if he had just remained silent instead of whining about his shit being ok/unwack and yadax3, then he wouldn't have incurred more hate (from at least me).

hopefully he'll just wash down my and the justified/prescribed hate with a nice glass of shut the fuck up.