waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I was talking to Worm about this the other day

I don't really care much for fur either but at the same time like if it was a nice jacket and there some serious fucking fur going on I would definitely go for it.

I wouldn't wear something that was just like "Oh, there's fur in the hood." I need full-blown P.E.T.A. hating. If people aren't throwing eggs at me in the street it's not worth my time.

That piece doesn't look too bad on you, but if it were opened and the leather rider's flap were danglin, it'd look huge I'm sure. The long coats are not very democratic in fit. Whiskey isn't 6'2 btw, and that black coat fits him like a glove in a 48. Winq and I can wear it as well, pretty damn nicely, and we're both 5'9'ish and 125lbs. Single button closure over the navel and a huge rear vent make that thing super sexy...

What's that logo on jeans, I thought it was Insight but google thinks not? Just see it in Syd alot and always wondered.

P.S. is edmonds love for toes exclusive to janes?

I know a lot has already been said but...

Are you serious? You've been in Sydney for how long? Tsubis have been everywhere for the last 5 years? The brand is from Sydney.