waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I hate caliendo with all my soul, he's not even kind of funny,he just seems like he'd say wack shit in person and everyone would just look at him like wtf then continue on with their conversations

I was kind of getting fed up on Bush impersonators. I'm glad Obama is around because he is difficult to impersonate (aside from looking like him (with make up) the guy on SNL's impression isn't that funny, it's pretty accurate way of speaking though).

You people are very hateful and childish.

Now i remember why I don't join forums, people on the internet are scared little baby-children.

Well, you win though. I'll let you live in your little world where someone slaps a name on a generic looking flannel shirt and it's value increases 100 fold. I honestly don't want any part of your laughable community.

I came here to buy some shoes, and I'll just stick to that while staying far far away from any of you.

P.S.

I'm sure I could go pick up some clothes at wal mart and look like any one of you.

You people are very hateful and childish.

Now i remember why I don't join forums, people on the internet are scared little baby-children.

Well, you win though. I'll let you live in your little world where someone slaps a name on a generic looking flannel shirt and it's value increases 100 fold. I honestly don't want any part of your laughable community.

I came here to buy some shoes, and I'll just stick to that while staying far far away from any of you.

P.S.

I'm sure I could go pick up some clothes at wal mart and look like any one of you.

(0 or 10)?

1. You clearly DO want to be involved here.

2. You called the whole board childing while throwing in a "P.S." insult about Wal-Mart.

3. You dumb. I'm childish, but at least I'm not being a hypocrite about it.

I feel inclined to go through and correct this reply. It's riddled with mistakes.

1. You clearly DO want to be involved here.

2. You called the whole board childish (WHAT IS CHILDING? LOLOLOLOLOL SPELLING NUB) while throwing in a "P.S." insult about Wal-Mart.

3. You're dumb. I'm childish, but at least I'm not being a hypocrite about it.

Fine, only two mistakes. I just wish he had posted something longer. Give him a chance to REALLY embarrass himself.

bout to get this punk bitch a waaaamburger and some french cries.

/kid rock

LOLOLOL awesome reference :|

Cygni is a fraud don't sell him dbss kthx

Yeah, I expect the chance I'll get to buy anything here has dropped significantly.

Then again, some people like money.

Fine, only two mistakes. I just wish he had posted something longer. Give him a chance to REALLY embarrass himself.

It took you 9 minutes to fix two typos?

You should take your own advice and stick to buying shoes. This whole interacting with the board thing is not working out well for you.

BTW, "you dumb" is board slang and intentional.

Stop crying.

Bitchass.

The next version of the DSM will include "bitchassness" as a verifiable condition. It has a identifiable and obvious progression:

1. Dumb initial comment

2. Defensive comment that devolves into, "Oh I am laughing at all of you."

3. Retreat into self-righteous indignation

4. Massive growth of malignant rep tumor

As of yet, there is no known cure. Treatment involves getting banned and re-registering.

fashion is vanity

vanity is insecurity

insecurity is hate

insecurity is why people post in this thread to garner approval from others

why you guys gotta be so rough on a noob all the time? dont you guys get tired of all this bs? dudes fit aint on point but hes not trying to appease anybody here. Gotta respect that