waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

8-302.jpg

i totally kept these clothes on me for 5 minutes to take this picture, cause i had to try one these amazin boots, im getting my pair this weekend this pair is my moms LOL i dont want givenchy boots anymore i want these, im getting my pair on monday

8-303.jpg

yeye, you didn't txt homie. went to brobar shitshow instead. was lame/funny/painful. trev get his dick wet w/ nyu puss? bet he did.

ah sorry i thought he said you didnt wawnt to cum. there will be future opportunities though. for to cum.

if he got with anyone he was mad stealthy about it. the night was kind of disorganized we started at an apartment downtown and ended up back at my place with a small group eating and smoking and watching horton hears a who on fast forward. dont know what the fuck taht was about

8-302.jpg

i totally kept these clothes on me for 5 minutes to take this picture, cause i had to try one these amazin boots, im getting my pair this weekend this pair is my moms LOL i dont want givenchy boots anymore i want these, im getting my pair on monday

8-303.jpg

Yeoch! Get those boots! If I was a chick I'd wear those to go shopping or do laundry.