waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

oh word? i thought he was in vienna. am disapointed. anyway one of the better westeren shirt wearers i guess.

Tiranis is west coast, kind of looks the same, Gilead is AUS or NZ.

sounds good. i love bb and have the prototypical white man game. i suck at tennis but really enjoy it.

Not many people rep a consistent serve mayne, VERY hard, but your grip will help out.

Fuck shopping and all that bullshit. When I come back to NYC in Oct, we playin' tennis and basketball. Kunk can come too. And anyone else who doesn't suck.

That's user Gilead. He lives in california i think.

Australia.

Tiranis is west coast, kind of looks the same, Gilead is AUS or NZ.

yes, this.

sounds good. i love bb and have the prototypical white man game. i suck at tennis but really enjoy it.

New balance? lots of layups?

I suck at ball, but I'm 6,4 and I can jump so I'm a beast on the boards and on d, my shot is ass ugly though.

more or less. so instead of dancing all night at a country music dive, i watched two wiggers freestyle in a quasi-trendy one.

we dun have country music dives, just cwg/cwd watering holes.

i booked it since college football started today

so glad i dont have to work on monday, aka the ucla game

Do you work on campus or something? My temporary couch roomate works at the souvenir store at the stadium on game days. I'd rather kill myself. I'm happy i have jawn money from selling tickets every other week now. The cwg/cwd clubs here are fucking redneck as hell considering it's necessary to wear crokeys and guy harvey shirts here. I might have to cop soon