waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

excuse the fit, but catfish slime gets all over

actually went fishing with the goal to catch catfish...first time

50790931yw8.jpg

jeans: tasuki t-7001

listening to: garden state soundtrack (jk)

didnt do too bad. ended up landing 50 in 4 hours

dsc00446yb2.jpg

actually went fishing with the goal to catch catfish...first time

50790931yw8.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thats too intense for me. line and hook is the only way ill catch those. their teeth feel like sandpaper not sharp but my thumb has small cuts all over.

359jw4j.jpg

1052tjl.jpg

5otmci.jpg

flathead

flathead

visvim

wore this on my nightly hunt for little boys. so i saw this cute boy, probably around 8, and so i decided to hit him with the usual goat charm. "hey little boy, if you come in my van, i'll give you some candy." He got this huge smile on his face as it lit up and exclaimed "if you give me candy, i'll come in your face!"

good times.

pretty much the the CWD calling other crackers CWDs

dude you're in your late twenties/ early thirties if not older (im sure), and still wear supreme like it's a uniform. You've never worked for supreme. Never probably skated and if you did, you obviously failed at making a name for yourself or accomplishing anything with it besides letting yourself make excuses for why you dress like a child. You are the defination of a douche bag. so If by your calculations I am a CWD, than you're a CADB (corny asian douche bag) by mine. Atleast I don't have to take to lame racial slurs to get my point across. Cause besides any stupid racial slur I could pull out my ass at the end of the day you'd still be a douche bag and thats all that I really need to say. How old are you again? grow the fuck up.

duuude

yeah i'm 34, been wearing supreme for quite a few years now..i dont wear their stuff with supreme all over it..i didnt realize khakis, button ups and tees were out of my age range

i dont change my fashion to please people on this site like you do, sorry. i understand Milspex is not around anymore to guide you in your fashion and you are young and still looking to fit in....so you sold all your clothes now i expect you to start dressing like jmatsu cause u need a new hero

i'm comfortable in who i am and what i wear.its all good..i never skated..i rode bikes....but i grew up and am proud to be from NYC, which is part of what Supreme represents as well but you would know nothing about that cause who the fuck knows what back alley you were spawned out of and i'm sure no one cares....

and i just thought it was funny one of the CWDs on here is trying to call out other CWP (corny white people)...sorry if cracker was offensive to you

u were and continue to be a total loser

better sell your clothes so you can buy some other brands that might help you fit in around here.....

lol, my beef is not with supreme.

supreme makes decent clothing sometimes and I own a few of the better things they've put out. So they aight in my book.

my beef is just mainly with stupid people who need to use racial slurs cause they ain't got nuthin else.

suddenly you are the defender of CWP / crackers everywhere

makes sense since you are the perfect representative

hah. I don't have to defend anything cause I haven't sold anything besides things I never wore in wdywts anyway, check my FS thread if you need to see for yourself. I just bought a neighborhood hoody and some jeans too last week, guess jmats isn't going to like that very much right? hahaha

you guys don't know me. maybe I am half irish or half "white" or "cracker" as you would call it, but why the fuck should I feel bad about that? The Irish have been historically one of the most oppressed people in our country, but really what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

Way to make generalizations, assert you're a racist and prove that you're close minded.

you done yet homie?