waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest youkinorn
i met a girl when i was in first year and i saw that she had a shins sticker on her laptop bag. i said "pre or post garden state?"

she knew exactly what i was asking, looked at the floor and said "post :(" like she knew she'd just lost points.

feel-good indie films ain't nothin ta fuck with

old photo, same outfit (sans beanie, hair and fatigue).

WDYWT120608.jpg

tricker's wing cap logger boots

hell's bells bauhaus

sugarcane belt

h&m t

uniqlo flannel

beams long hoody

thomas meihofer ring

where can I cop the beams long hoody?

You're the biggest hater.

What about discovering the Shins through the Spongebob movie? Is this better or worse?

Jesus and Mary Chain because of Lost In Translation?

shins through spongebob is definitely worse.

jesus and mary chain through lost in translation is shameful, but better late then never and the movie was awesome...

What about discovering the Shins through the Spongebob movie? Is this better or worse?

Lost in Translation >>> Garden state

Jesus & Mary Chain Shins

(to be honest, I have not idea how Lost in Translation even enters into a conversation with Garden State)

Lost in Translation is one of those movies that I was refering to earlier, that did what garden state did but much better.

I don't really mind anyone who says that they genuinely enjoy watching LiT or listening to the soundtrack. Garden state and the following around it is an entirely different situation. I didn't originally hate garden state as much as when I started hearing it dropped by CWG and CWD (corny white dudes) in order to gain some kind of wisdom/quirk/deep points with other CWG and CWD's in the same way donnie darko is thrown around.

Lost in Translation is one of those movies that I was refering to earlier, that did what garden state did but much better.

I don't really mind anyone who says that they genuinely enjoy watching LiT or listening to the soundtrack. Garden state and the following around it is an entirely different situation. I didn't originally hate garden state as much as when I started hearing it dropped by CWG and CWD (corny white dudes) in order to gain some kind of wisdom/quirk/deep points with other CWG and CWD's in the same way donnie darko is thrown around.

pretty much the the CWD calling other crackers CWDs

that fit is truly excellent also.

i'd post it in best but then ppl would be all like "PFF NOT BEST ONLY CUZ YOU IS FRIENDS ONLINE" and i'd be all like "NU UH ITS ACTUALLY REALLY THE BEST" and they'd be like "NU UH YOU BIASED" and i'd be all like "NU UH ITS JUST THAT MA BOYZ IS STEPPEN THEY GAME UP"

yeah