waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Wut? Please dont compare me to kodiak...ever. thanks.
Whatever you want to think. My last fit got nothing but positive comments.
Are we really going to go though this again? Even jane liked it, look at her post following mine.
Well fine, i'm going to go hook up with some 16 year old girls.

See, agentJ, this is that bitchassness i was talking about. At least kodak knows his shit stinks

you didn't even know what scoliosis was before I told you makes me wonder if anyone in your life cares about you.

ahahaha

*i move away from the keyboard to breathe in*

A NEW CONTESTANT ENTERS THE RlNG

edit: i took a block off. i feel like a big man now.

well if you're going to post baseless comments like "your shit is awful", at least post a pic of my last fit and pick it apart. Back up the shit you talk.

My fits may not be extremely original or colorful, but my shit fits and is of good quality. I'm pretty happy with the aesthetic I have going on, so it's probably not going to change too much.

You don't have much of an aesthetic. Is waiter steez a style now? you looked like an olive garden waiter a week or so ago with that white shirt, and now you look like ruby tuesdays waiter. Just because you have cool internet brands doesn't mean shit.

fearitself

agentj

kodiak

I'm glad they have all posted on the same page. The new generation is here. How they rank? I'm not sure

Fuck i forgot about puffs in my pizza post. I'd only play smash bros if it was the n64 version. I never played the new ones much and am terrible at them.

I'm glad these 3 nig-nogs are posting more in this thread instead of jmatsu. My superfuture experience is heightened. (10)

All i want to do is create a room full of laptop guns and sit back and laugh.

edit: or create a room full of remote mines, and then end both you and myself

Guest Phrost

AgentJ is sensitive. when he moves to nyc he will feel at home with hipsters who feel environmentally responsible when they choose paper over plastic

the thing is that he will most likely be on the grind, so a bodega is most likely his only option. bodegas use black plastic bags :(

Gotta bring your own canvas tote bag for ultimate sense of self satisfaction and importance