waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

cultpop- I absolutely love the color of those shoes. I need to find me something like that. Reminds me of the killer color of the Alden indy boots in the "shoes that look good with time" thread.

that thread is what made me start looking. the "patina" on these is pretty awesome despite the fact that they are just vintage florsheims. someday i will get a pair of real cordovan shoes but for now these will suffice.

seriously though. i have nothing on hap, but i do something on the dudes always on the dick. black/grey. v-neck. blazer. skinny jeans. this isn't exactly breaking the mould here. hap takes good photos and has a clean, minimalistic wardrobe, but to say it's "fucking brilliant" or whatever? it's hardly pushing things...

- dior homme 'f/w 06' pinstriped suit

- dior homme cotton shirt

- dior homme 's/s 05' lace ups

think i can slim this up a little? get a tailor to take in the jacket and pants? it's already a size 44 but i kind of want the jacket nipped in a bit at the chest/torso... maybe. opinions appreciated.

I think you can have it taken in a bit and it wouldn't ruin it. just as long as you have a good relationship with your tailor and they understand exactly what you want. but obviously you know that.

I'd be willing to bet haptronic doesn't give a shit about what anyone (save for maybe a few people) think about his outfits, nor is he trying to "wow" anyone with his "brilliant" style or trying to "perfect" anything... I think he's just taking a picture of his outfit on that day.

I'd be willing to bet haptronic doesn't give a shit about what anyone (save for maybe a few people) think about his outfits, nor is he trying to "wow" anyone with his "brilliant" style or trying to "perfect" anything... I think he's just taking a picture of his outfit on that day.

pretty sure you completely missed my point, boss.

i said in the post, i have nothing against haptronic, he does what he does.

You read like a girl.

artificialsky is a hot girl.

fuck... in that case i might care what he thinks about my outfit....haha

seriously i take my pics cause it is a nice thing to do in the morning....and they remind me of things that happened a nice way to keep a record...i takes all of 10mins...

although i appreciate the compliment and sometimes the criticism is what i thought when i put on the fit... it is a self reliant process...i wear what i like always have always will...shit sometimes i look and go that was a bad fit...

I <3 Validation

<snip pic>

UNIS jacket

AA hood

vintage flannel

UARM tee

Nudie

Bernard Willhelm "designer aquasocks"

I'm going to be blunt: You seem like a slim guy, but your pants are too tight, your legs don't look flattering with tight pants. I'm pretty slim as well, but I've come to accept that I can probably never pull off skinnyish slim jeans simply because my legs don't look right in em.

The rest of the stuff is on point.

Doesn't artificial win every thread? Or was that someone else...can't remember.

Hot day in the sweat shop:

Toy Machine Tee

Grifters

Black Havaianas

crossposting.

walked to campus, walked into lecture hall, walked right out the backdoor and came home and slept.

13107a.jpg

thrifted tshirt

aa tshirt

dior19cm

vans

northface hotshot

man i just realized this has got to be the most mediocre outfit ever on sufu. havent done laundry in a good few months so im left with my thrifted tshirt i bought that ive been wearing for a few days now.