ArtShowandRandomPics336.jpg

glasses/marc jacobs

earrings & shirt/vintage

jeans/wesc

boots/vintage dexter

bag/cheap faux leather

thanks above persons.

"these old things?"

only new thing about the fit are the glasses since my other purple glasses broke w/o reason. maybe marc jacobs will hold up better than oscar de la renta. :confused: edit: TJ Maxx just went in, which explains where i got them.

disillusioned completely embodies the phrase "I'm taking home a dirty tonight" before going out. Actually she reminds me of my first ever dirty, who had a kid and a tattoo of a skull with a serpant coming out of it's eye on her right breast.

Not that you're so ugly that I'd only hit it to keep my self confidence above sea level, but you're the kind of ugly where i'd hit it just to have lolz with the boys about it in the morning.

No offense though

disillusioned completely embodies the phrase "I'm taking home a dirty tonight" before going out. Actually she reminds me of my first ever dirty, who had a kid and a tattoo of a skull with a serpant coming out of it's eye on her right breast.

Not that you're so ugly that I'd only hit it to keep my self confidence above sea level, but you're the kind of ugly where i'd hit it just to have lolz with the boys about it in the morning.

No offense though

:P

this is hilarious - i am laughing so hard that it's impossible to be offended by it. after all, the pic was taken in an alleyway. maybe i should photoshop some tats and kids in future posts. :confused:

Ill keep that in mind. The jacket is also pretty short which makes the shirt look a bit longer.

If you're looking for dress shirts that you can leave untucked, I suggest checking out some Hyden Yoo ones.