waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

un u 2 make good accesories to each other. umm... is this the only place you got for waywt? I think you beat sidneylo on waywt background consistency.

Thanks...she's just a friend though. It pretty much is the only place I take WAYWT pics at, other than that wooded area. I dunno' about the last comment, I remember that .gif someone made when he had a ton of diff. outfits on that one brick wall backdrop.

shoulda wore the headband.

I had it too, but she untied it (it's not the one she's wearing though)...didn't bother tying it back up.

Thanks for the rep & pic comments everyone.

I must comment on the bed, because I have the same model from ikea. It's great, has enough adjustable height for under-bed storage, clean simple lines, easy to take apart and put back together. Bravo, wish I could rep you... the sigma seems nice, hope you take some landscape photography with that and put it up in the photog thread.

I had that bed too...in grad school.

^^^ Ouch. Nice dig

picture028ww3.jpg

details in reg

-i really like that last fit, interceptor. A lot.

Just one of those cheeky insults insinuating that he has "outgrown" that piece of furniture while you still are into it. He probably doesn't even mean it as an insult though.