waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i know boys only like girls in dainty loubz, that's not my style and people hate on them a lot (but some people really love them), i am okay with that. those margielas are one of my top three favorite pairs.

Tired due to very long day with daughter - bout to wash her clothes and figured ...

hey why not waywt it's been a long time

1990's pelle pelle denim shirt ( that Ive owned since then lol )

patagonia tee

Gap original 1969 jeans

Young Euros ( jhung yuro )

Yea I know I suck at taking photos of myself oh well

i know boys only like girls in dainty loubz, that's not my style and people hate on them a lot (but some people really love them), i am okay with that. those margielas are one of my top three favorite pairs.

I love that style of wedge, I think the shoes really up the outfit. They just look a little too long around the back? if I could walk in platforms I'd definitely trade in my pumps.

IMG_0164x.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

First thing I thought when I saw this was, “fuck this looks like some cheap ass motherfuckin’ clothes.â€

Then I read what you listed.

CaL625HYx_o

I love both chunky and dainty heels..

+rep when I'm able, to counter those who are discriminating cos you a girl...but mainly cos of your shoes...

man, you all got it wrong. The shoes are nice but the rest sucks.

in this fit, there's nothing wrong with the shoes, in and of themselves -- my qualm is with the way they're paired with the rest of the outfit.

but whatever. discussing these things on the internet is making me feel weird all of a sudden... sufu break <clap!>

Being babbyfaced like this also has it's positives...

did i ever mention that when i met you you reminded me of my big brother.. when you are a smooth face you kinda start to looka like him too,, except you got a way better nose

2345827239_1f6fdc8bbd.jpg

Brotherhood of the traveling "the flathead" fatpants.

i wish you had answered me in random questions when i asked if i knew anyone in LA so i booked more than a stopover

makes me wish i could even wear heels. i'm like 5'7" and it's hard to find guys that are a lot taller than me so when we're out together, i can wear heels and not look awkward. flats ftw :(
shorty.. try being 5'11". i wore heels a few weeks ago that made me 6'4".. i ended up kicking them off and dancing in my stockings

waiwt... same as the last few weeks but with a royal blue singlet