waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

nice play with the juxtoposition of the wite tee to the rest of the outfit. It seems you are challenging and demystifying the common expectations about the durability of a wite tee, and it is equally apparent that the designers of uniqlo have methodically approached death in a meaningful way by bringing temporality to an item that most have previously seen as perennial. this outfit is a triumph.. bravo.

I seem to recall having seen that wonderful quote somewhere before, I wonder which genius thinker wrote that deep foray into the human soul... :)

I seem to recall having seen that wonderful quote somewhere before, I wonder which genius thinker wrote that deep foray into the human soul... :)

i unno, i just googled "why guidi gotta b swag jakkin,'" stumbled onto this very fascinating and informative discussion concerning the hierarchy of italyon leather shoe makers and found dat nugget of jeenius.

that dissapoints me...

y black? could have done something interesting like a dark grey/charcoal or heather or somethin. does fit good tho

I agree - would be more interesting - would also be good if the cords were a dark emerald or maroon color i think (with a neutral shirt).

Also sweater is too large - need to shrink it in the dryer.

also, 'coffee table' is three sets of stacks of vintage books glued together and painted black