waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Real talk nigga: The only thing good about Tupac was his "steez". His music put the West Coast on the map but he was nothing special to me. I am more of a B.I.G. fan myself.

i alwayz been sayin..big was a better rap artist u kno...but pac was multidimensional...had more 2 him than just some rhymes...plus biggie ws dumb as shit ngiga couldnt even reed.

i alwayz been sayin..big was a better rap artist u kno...but pac was multidimensional...had more 2 him than just some rhymes...plus biggie ws dumb as shit ngiga couldnt even reed.

i liek tupac but i is music students i just listen to old skool production and think 'that qwuite neats'

as white boi i still prefer old outkast like aquemini tis more palatable

i dunno...i don't wear my t-shirts proper size...and i wear my pants rather tite. dunno what ppl think of that...

i wore an xl t-shirt today...but it had a small amoutn of neon green leopard print on it...does that make me a fruit swagger, nu raev, gangster??? what??? but it was from cmonwealth's new line ripoff and duplicate...so hypebeast???

i wore black cheepz too...does that make me emooooooo???

black dunkz...so hypbeast, sk8bored suburbz, or emoooo again???

can't stereotype the item gotta take it as a whole...

west, i'm not stereotyping you. you know that most of the fashion-educated try to see peices and their coordination "as a whole," but with the media and subculture stereotypes, is this possible now days?

yeah niggaaz b stereotypin but i mean what r they stereotypin? i c a olda nigga wit a tan, khakis, square toez, etc, imma think he work @ sum gayazz job n imma b slavemaster 2 doodz like him in 10 yrz...

iunno i dun reelly kare tho cuz i kno who i am i kno the work i put in...my job aint eve ngot a damn dress code...

west, i'm not stereotyping you. you know that most of the fashion-educated try to see peices and their coordination "as a whole," but with the media and subculture stereotypes, is this possible now days?

Not really, but one can still try. People tell me I have an 'inconsistent style' all the time, meaning that they can't fit me into a box, but I tend to have a pretty solid aesthetic of either hoody/band tee/dark jeans/streetish kicks casually or leather jacket/shirt/dark jeans/cons, shoes or boots smartening up... I'd not call that inconsistent, but it still seems to weird people out a bit.

I'm not a huge fan of the a77s being legging tight/high waisted but that's just a personal preference. I like that drkshdw jacket a lot and the lady behind you is really making me love the pic though.

ggggglp3.jpg

Hello All

1st WAYWT

4r2qazb.jpg

sadly, i am just a rusted leaf that follows wherever the wind is blowing. this time five years ago i was probably wearing baggy jeans and a jacket two sizes too big for me and two years ago i looked down on all who wore skinny jeans as emo losers who couldn't deal with the fact they either loved the cock or couldn't get the cock. oh well

Damn. Those are some, um... unique.. usernames.

I'm not a huge fan of the a77s being legging tight/high waisted but that's just a personal preference. I like that drkshdw jacket a lot and the lady behind you is really making me love the pic though.

I agree; the pants are making your upper body look too long compared to your legs. I'd say either sag the pants slightly, or wear a shorter cut shirt to make the legs look longer.

and roflmao, wtf, are they the same person?

My apologies for such lack of photoshop skills at the moment, just wanted to make a real quick rendition of Robi as Michael Myers, and Jmatsu, i wasnt being a pussy lol..I had re-edit.. so i deleted to make it again..i added a real knife, which for some reason looks more like a screwdriver:

waywtmayersmm7.jpg

My apologies for such lack of photoshop skills at the moment, just wanted to make a real quick rendition of Robi as Michael Myers, and Jmatsu, i wasnt being a pussy lol..I had re-edit.. so i deleted to make it again..i added a real knife, which for some reason looks more like a screwdriver:

waywtmayersmm7.jpg

yo sun aint h8in on ur pchop skillz but i cudnt tell wat this wuz suppose 2 b

everyone thinks that Robi looks like a psychopath when he takes his WAYWTS, so i just took the mask from Michael Myers ( Halloween) and pasted it on Robi's face with a knife (which looks like a screwdriver) in his hand to mimic the psycho-murderer from the movie..

michaelmyers.jpg

and yes, cloperk, my photoshop skills are complete shit..but i tried lol and failed miserably