waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

went for a wander after heading to uni today...more winter weather.

WDYWT260707I.jpg

WDYWT260707II.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

iron heart 634s

the flathead chambray

arthur galan coat

form ring

and a poorly executed sidney/DUM dedication...

WDYWT260707III.jpg

I never get tired of that pic and the west x sphoxx pic.

The rirawin collection was good sid, even the recent DUM photos are great, but I think the limited westside collection is your best (sufu) work imo. It just captures a certain rawness that alot of the rest of the photos lack (the D_D lad musician church one was also pretty raw but not as raw). I can't explain it because I don't know shit about photography, but just look at the way the background and west mash up. and the west x sphoxx is just too classic. I don't want to sound like a dick rider, it's just too good, and fucking raw. You guys have to get up again and do another wdywt

FUCKING CAT FOOD UNDER THE STAIRS, NY GRIMEY, RAW SHIT, NIGGA

just wait for the sidXcheep series...

Pics & Fits that I think standout :Fwiw:

Superbobo. Cottonduck. Cheep. Soepom. Tg76.

Luckycloud. braidkid. cornedbeef. digitaldenim. *Theres more but the pines eating away at my short term memory. back in a minute to add to the list gotta cruise the last few pages

Ques. when I rep people my green bar should go down correct ? Im getting a message "thanks may you get rep in return" ? gonna search it right now but just incase I dont find anyting. thx

no - your rep only goes down if you receive negative rep. otherwise the sky is the limit! there are limits on how much rep you can give out daily however, and how often you can rep someone.

welcome btw dude....nice sunn 0))) shirt the other day too! :cool: