waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

FTB2, I dunno why you're getting all these wierd q's from ppl. The suit looks killer man, (is it cotton?) everything looks right between traditional and slim which is probably the best look. Shoulders are pretty spot on IMO, and if I am not mistaken a good proportion of ppl in the world have uneven shoulders, not everyone is a built like a mannequin. Anyways you look very confident in the suit which is all that matters, post a pic of your grey cotton lanvin suit and more compliments will follow.

cheers

FTB2, I dunno why you're getting all these wierd q's from ppl. The suit looks killer man, (is it cotton?) everything looks right between traditional and slim which is probably the best look. Shoulders are pretty spot on IMO, and if I am not mistaken a good proportion of ppl in the world have uneven shoulders, not everyone is a built like a mannequin. Anyways you look very confident in the suit which is all that matters, post a pic of your grey cotton lanvin suit and more compliments will follow.

cheers

yeah, no, word up, suit looks great. i'm a med student so i'm always looking at weird stuff on people.

Guest jmatsu
What is the significance of two WAYWT threads? To show yourself off twice? Do we get to make fun of each other in this thread?

508i59z.jpg

Hypocrite.

nice fit ranchhand! judging by the angle of your nose some of your facial features i'd have to say aryan. to think that some crazy fuckers were saying that you were sioux or some shit...

I am assuming that the following is going to be deleted from the other waywt thread, but I just had to bring it in here because of its pure understated brilliance:

some of the fits r real nice, some are real bad imo

In other news, lookin' good england.

Guest jmatsu
im so fat...

1007520ld4.jpg

1007521df0.jpg

but i'm not going to apologize for not having the build of a fifteen year old.

sorry. let us know when puberty hits...

don't worry cult, you're not fat! you're just chubby/stubby. like a walking sausage.

i thought you wanted to be all adult-like about this....

never said you're fat in the last comment, just said that it would help your appearance/wardrobe if you worked out or went on a diet.

i guess you're implying that i have the physique of a 15 year old...while i don't have the greatest proportions, i'm glad they're not like yours.

sure i could drop a few pounds. and no i wasnt implying you specifically had a 15 year old's physique, just commenting on the general sufu consensus concerning body type.

but yeah ima stocky motherfucker. cant change my height or general build. i could get the old washboard back but my girl likes me a little soft. should a short guy like me wear skinny jeans? probably not but im still going to wear what i like. im known as a pretty stylish guy in person and while a static image is easy to dissect it often does not show how (or if) someone wears it well in "the real world".

doing the hap pose or "artistically" obscuring you legs (like your past pics), just invites misery.

shit, im sorry honey. if you wanted to see my stems just ask.

1007518je8.jpg

sure i could drop a few pounds. and no i wasnt implying you specifically had a 15 year old's physique, just commenting on the general sufu consensus concerning body type. but yeah ima stocky motherfucker. cant change my height or general build. i could get the old washboard back but my girl likes me a little soft. should a short guy like me wear skinny jeans? probably not but im still going to wear what i like. im known as a pretty stylish guy in person and while a static image is easy to dissect it often does not show how (or if) someone wears it the real world.

shit, im sorry honey. if you wanted to see my stems just ask.

1007518je8.jpg

i really wish you would stop saying "honey" all the time. it sounds corny/homo imo.

i really wish you would stop saying "honey" all the time. it sounds corny/homo imo.

im sorry you dont understand but j and i have a very special relationship. i need someone to try and knock me down a few pegs and he needs me for a dependable foil to insult on regular basis.

yin and yang and all that.

Guest jmatsu
im sorry you dont understand but j and i have a very special relationship. i need someone to try and knock me down a few pegs and he needs me for a dependable foil to insult on regular basis.

yin and yang and all that.

truth be known, i fucking loathe you. you bascially knock yourself down everytime you post. everything you post is utter crap. no matter what you try, and no matter the number of corny stunts you pull, you'll always just be that chubby dork that i fucking shitted on in primary school. totally despicable.

truth be known, i fucking loathe you. you bascially knock yourself down everytime you post. everything you post is utter crap.

dont worry we are on the same page. if i lived anywhere near you my stubby/chubby arms would break your fucking nose. especially when you try to insult me by guessing at my personal life (child support?).

its really unfortunate that sufu's self proclaimed resident hater is unfunny and inspiredly unstylish and that so many on here eat it up.

but you dont seem to be going anywhere anytime soon so im going to (at least) amuse myself.

honey.

nice fit ranchhand! judging by the angle of your nose some of your facial features i'd have to say aryan. to think that some crazy fuckers were saying that you were sioux or some shit...

Considering that for a very large portion of my life (and still going) I was a ranchhand, I will take that as a compliment. I was thinking more janitor-ish.

Guest jmatsu
dont worry we are on the same page. if i lived anywhere near you my stubby/chubby arms would break your fucking nose. especially when you try to insult me by guessing at my personal life (child support?).

its really unfortunate that sufu's self proclaimed resident hater is unfunny and inspiredly unstylish and that so many on here eat it up.

but you dont seem to be going anywhere anytime soon so im going to (at least) amuse myself.

honey.

"my stubby/chubby arms would break you fucking nose." i doubt it, but we'll never know, will we? what we do know is you're unattractive, dress horribly and aren't aging too gracefully. and yes, i will insult you and whoever i feel like. what are you going to do about it? nothing. maybe just rant alittle and call me "honey."

you may find me "unffunny" and "inspiredly unstylish (this makes little sense)," but this statement seems invalid. it's biased, opinionated and could be generally applied toward anyone.

you're a joke. i don't know whether to hate you or feel sorry for you.