waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Here are some more pics from the anime convention I was at this weekend.

The blue vans with the miles tee don't really work well, but the other shoes I had were uncomfortable after a while, and all my other tees were dirty; so function over fashion.

CIMG1496.jpg

tentacle rape

CIMG1493.jpg

bad ass Hellsing cosplay

CIMG1458.jpg

CIMG1492.jpg

more Hellsing

CIMG1488.jpg

The whole Geneon booth was done in a Hellsing theme

CIMG1476.jpg

badass Guilty Gear cosplay

CIMG1471.jpg

CIMG1464.jpg

CIMG1463.jpg

CIMG1461.jpg

there were some crazy ass bikes

CIMG1465.jpg

Phoenix Wright

CIMG1480.jpg

The Toei booth was pretty cool

CIMG1494.jpg

There were quite a few Japanese people at the convention. These two maids were making the heart sign before I asked them for a pic, so I joined the pose.

Whats with them dudes dressed as nazis? Is there an anime about nazis?

They are from Hellsing, an anime about vampires. I wish I could have hit those maids, but it didn't happen. Some dude wearing a "looking for a Japanese girlfriend" shirt got a picture after me. And seriously, should I cut my hair? It usually isn't that fro-like, it's usually about half height. I've been wondering what I should do with it since my hair is so curly.

Guest Airjamie
Here are some more pics from the anime convention I was at this weekend.

The blue vans with the miles tee don't really work well, but the other shoes I had were uncomfortable after a while, and all my other tees were dirty; so function over fashion.

tentacle rape

bad ass Hellsing cosplay

BANNED BANNED. OH MY FUCKING GOD BANNED. PLEASE DEAR LORD MODS BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT..............FUCK

BANNED BANNED. OH MY FUCKING GOD BANNED. PLEASE DEAR LORD MODS BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER. HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY I DONT KNOW IF I CAN TAKE IT..............FUCK

I was waiting for the hate. Thanks for not disappointing.

hey fade, no hate, serious question: do you have scoliosis? your right shoulder is always lower than your right..

nope, but even the tailor noticed it - i got uneven shoulders...also they are unusually sloped. This suit actually enhances my shoulders a bit, making them look normal. If you look at the suit closely in person you'll notice one sleeve is a bit longer than the other for this precise reason.