TM Design tank

Random free belt from SE

Greige Manufuctring Co. raw selvedge shorts hiked up

Random free socks from SE

Vans cracked leather slips

CIMG0768.jpg

Chat gets the bonus pic

Me + Syc

My shorts got hiked up higher as the night went on. Check out the mad stacking yo.

2nu7g4n.jpg

post pics of ur DL ^^^^

hope you guys enjoy this, I was young, had a shitty teen-stache that like.....lended in with my upper lip, very tanned from summer so-cal sun, and porrly dressed. Plus everyone's ID in cali gets horrible pics (yes i'm just saying that to make myself feel better). This gets a huge laugh out of everyone i show it to so i hope it's the same for sufu.

2nm0vo5.jpg

hope you guys enjoy this, I was young, had a shitty teen-stache that like.....lended in with my upper lip, very tanned from summer so-cal sun, and porrly dressed. Plus everyone's ID in cali gets horrible pics (yes i'm just saying that to make myself feel better). This gets a huge laugh out of everyone i show it to so i hope it's the same for sufu.

2nm0vo5.jpg

Hector is that you?? :confused:

new pantalons.

20070409.png

Looks good. Stacking should settle in after a few days. Your hair grows out faster than mine hahahahahaha. And to think I thought you had shaved head.

edit: your post deserves a bump.

waywt_apr09_01.jpg

waywt_apr09_02.jpg

FLATHEADFIASCO

They're wearing off (went to a show, they X'ed me up). I'm not one of those BLAH BLAH STRAIGHTEDGE kids. Do what you do for you.

Guest jmatsu
They're wearing off (went to a show, they X'ed me up). I'm not one of those BLAH BLAH STRAIGHTEDGE kids. Do what you do for you.

almost... except that the april 77 guitar pic holder and the tag are leather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i guess you could get away with sxe in the 80's even if you weren't vegan.