waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Agreed, but if you want to rock the slim blazer you have to play the game. Slim up top, blah on bottom is not a flattering look, especially with the wash. If the jeans were black the look would be better and Fade wouldn't have to settle, but they're not.

i don't know what you're talking about but, baggy bottom slim tops is where its at.

wow, how did this become the critique fade's outfit.

Fade you always manage to manipulate the spotlight on yourself!! haha

im sayin...this is my playground. shit is like a social experiment.

on the REAL...my lifehood ambition: to end up in at least one best dressed list from a major media publication.

These two pics are very crotch-shot-ish. And digi, are you trying to seduce JJ or anyone in particular with that picture? nohomo

fit1006.jpg

HOO-AH!

img1053dj1.jpg

Vintage Day.

I don't care if this makes me sound gay but your jeans are looking ridiculously tight on you there buddy, cross your legs. :D

Shmeh I'm not cross posting anymore, it's a joke over there.

I need a longer one--this one cuts off at the thigh. Still looking for a long fit that hits below my knees. Any ideas?

waywt_27_01.jpg

good, now post your neon-colored-whole-family-matching skiing overall that all danes wear when skiing in Sälen. Accessorize with a cigarette.

that will be tomorrow...

sidney, looks great, but I agree you should go with the 39 gallon; you are right about the length.

damn it, canice, is there anything that doesn't look good on you?! I am not a fan of the wide shoulders look in general, but you have this wedge silhouette going on... damn if it doesn't work. But, are you really going to leave the house in that? ;)