waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Why else would someone post their picture if it is not to get a reaction. You can look in the little camera window and see what you look like without posting it. Are you saying that everyone wants to read every post or quote that pertains to someone else's picture other than their own or are you saying that people post their outfits up for no other reason than to create an everlasting, altruistic archive of fashion for the owners of Superfuture? Which part is not true. Do tell! I am truly interested, not being inflamatory at all I hope. I just think there is some reinforcing reason why this thread has gotten so big and I think it may because of the dialogue it creates.

^True!! The man with a thousand faces.

Wow, my comment wasn't to be taken so seriously. If I was serious about it, I would have made an explanation instead of making a simple assertion. But for the record, I do read most of the dialogue such as criticisms, where to get stuff, details on the clothing, etc.

Of course people post get to a reaction. However I dont think it's all "I don't want to read it unless it is about me." Sure, there may be self-absorbed individuals posting there--and I don't think I'm being naive--but I don't think it is the majority, or rather, the vast majority. I just don't want to read what so-and-so ate for breakfast.

BTW I have absolutely nothing this thread, in fact, I think it makes so much sense.

Why else would someone post their picture if it is not to get a reaction. You can look in the little camera window and see what you look like without posting it. Are you saying that everyone wants to read every post or quote that pertains to someone else's picture other than their own or are you saying that people post their outfits up for no other reason than to create an everlasting, altruistic archive of fashion for the owners of Superfuture? Which part is not true. Do tell! I am truly interested, not being inflamatory at all I hope. I just think there is some reinforcing reason why this thread has gotten so big and I think it may because of the dialogue it creates.

Yes, it's all about the dialogue. This is a thread where we post pictures of ourselves... there's nothing but vanity in it. So us talking and joking around casually with this content seems very natural. Plus, it's how we bond. How else am I so close to Sycamore...

"Yes, it's all about the dialogue. This is a thread where we post pictures of ourselves... there's nothing but vanity in it. So us talking and joking around casually with this content seems very natural. Plus, it's how we bond. How else am I so close to Sycamore..."

I am in complete agree ment with you sir, and I agree with the poster who said they should make a proper gallery if that is what they want.

since it's fast approaching valentines and spring I just feel a big swell of love for this place.

I wanna hug this thread.

Awesome thread... Jeremy I owe you rep

Jeremy, Jan, sam, Mikey, sidney, Andrew, satan, canice all lookin' fine

Wish I had a fit to post but this is the Chat Edition! muahahahaha

co-sign. Frickin' keep clicking on jeremy's reputation icon and it turns out that I have to spread the rep points out to others before I go back to jeremy again.

WHY SUPERFUTURE!? Why won't you let me give my love to Jeremy!

since it's fast approaching valentines and spring I just feel a big swell of love for this place.

I wanna hug this thread.

Show the love Mas. Post a pic. You know you want to.

I wish I could post fits up in this thread or in general.I broke my camera a long time ago so no peen for me :(. But yeah this thread is a fun departure from the strict nature of the other one.I like it.

edit: oh yeah and everyone is looking fly