waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

1337 aslw wtfm 2244 4351

What did you order, so I can make sure I put a Supergay note in the back left pocket, signed and sealed with Skidknees love...

Juice...

kivebeenonsuperfuturefortoogoddamnlongsoifinnagonnawannagosleepordosomethingelselikenotbeonsuperfuturebyexoxosikentrlykindacanicebikesidneyasiansandraboypantssamyouowemesomethingformybirthdaydamnitithinkthatsallihadtosaybesidesiwantaquessadillllllliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasl

kivebeenonsuperfuturefortoogoddamnlongsoifinnagonnawannagosleepordosomethingelselikenotbeonsuperfuturebyexoxosikentrlykindacanicebikesidneyasiansandraboypantssamyouowemesomethingformybirthdaydamnitithinkthatsallihadtosaybesidesiwantaquessadillllllliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasl

:( i'll buy you ice cream...

IT WAS a super lovefest... let's all stay at the same hotel too.

Dammit jeremy you almost make me want to post my fits here.

its gonna be wierd running up to people i have never seen before in real life, hugging them and saying enthusiastically 'hellooooooooooooo'

Not really Jane... it's much more weird to the reciever who will most likely warm up to you. Scariest moment is having been accosted by Minya from out of nowhere as he yells "Carl!" in the middle of a busy Downtown SF street.

369567818_fc7327836a_b.jpg

Dude, this picture of Ayn is like LIFE SIZE. Shit is soooooo fucking tall. Looks like he's going to reach out and grab me.

Damn Ayn and you guys have been buying up a storm since the Levi... *mumble mumble*

lol, wide angle, wide angle... ;) yeah, fucking Levi's is making me spend money... I'm done though, one more to come from 2000dB (hopefully, fingers crossed)... I got mad rep from that pic, thanks everyone!

AYN is a BIG FUCKING BALLER! that jacket is sickness and he bought more denim in the past 2 weeks than i did in japan! he got a pair of JOMONS. FUCKING BALLER!!!

No I do not have the fucking Jomons yet, fuck!!! When the receptionist emailed me informing me I had a pkg from Japan yesterday, I was like, FUCK, JOMONS ARE HERE! I ran down there and picked it up, and the address label saids they were from Earth Market... Still good shit, but seems like the Jomons will never fucking arrive... Maybe I'll just get them from NYC... damnit!

No I do not have the fucking Jomons yet, fuck!!! When the receptionist emailed me informing me I had a pkg from Japan yesterday, I was like, FUCK, JOMONS ARE HERE! I ran down there and picked it up, and the address label saids they were from Earth Market... Still good shit, but seems like the Jomons will never fucking arrive... Maybe I'll just get them from NYC... damnit!

I love the fact that you're the same waist size as me. Whenever I need to pick up jeans, I'm just gonna refer to all of your pics!!

^ I disagree. I'd rather not scroll through dialogue--esp. regarding people not on the board. I just want to look at the pretty pictures.

Yeah I definitely see what you mean. I guess that's why this thread works for some and not for others. Buy anyway, Mega, you're always welcomed here in the trashier one. Cause we got purple... WE GOT GRAPPPPPPPPPE.