waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

on the topic of shemaghs... do you just wrap it around your neck like a scarf, or is there any particular way that you are supposed to wear it? I'm considering getting myself one since I have never seen anybody wear one in real life (in the context of fashion), so it's not as tired and cliche as the internet would lead me to believe. in my opinion they do look quite good when worn like a scarf.

If I can look remotely sexy as Canice with one... I'm all over it.

canice.png

That shemagh is fly as a motherfucker!

Well put together outfit Sidney.

No it's not. Why you say? Because I need more (Flat) Head...

I like the emo red bucket... Wont put no damper on my day, thats for sure. Kind of.

I kicked it down cause it represents how dead I feel inside. Look--I'm so sad, I can't bare to look at it all tipped over and shit.

canice looks so amazing when she like dresses non street. that pic w/ the boots the one where she looked like she was about to go horseback riding, was amazing...but i guess you gotta appease the hardcore.

i can't dress like that on a daily basis. too much effort. me=tomboy. i throw in a dressy outfit once in a while to keep everyone on their toes.

Master?!?!?

^hahahaha!

idk, it seems to me that he's expressing the fact that, as of now, this thread is mostly comprised of those who were at the SExSF party. We feel alienated (at least I do):(:(:(

PS--not really:p

We love you mega. Just. look. at. your. peeeeeen. :D

hi sidney!

Damn you're on some harold and kumar facial expression steez. Like a John Cho. That moustache shit was hilarious man. Your facial contortions are not to be fucked with.

its gonna be wierd running up to people i have never seen before in real life, hugging them and saying enthusiastically 'hellooooooooooooo'

It totally wasn't weird at SFSE for Carl though. Everyone was eerily gay and saying his name with affection every time there was a lull....

CAAAAAARRRRRLLL!!!!!!!

TANNNNNNNGERINE. Dude. Welcome. This is the future of supertrash. Seems like Jerm and I had the right hunch. :D

Haven't posted in a while, but I've been around....

Golden Gate

Salvage

Levis Cap E skinny stacked

Vans

IMG_03871.jpg

Had to transplant Bill over here. Is it me or in every one of his waywt vids, I'm impressed by how gangsta he is? Too slick.

its gonna be wierd running up to people i have never seen before in real life, hugging them and saying enthusiastically 'hellooooooooooooo'

That wouldnt be as weird as Jeremy aka Sycamore Eight More shoving his hands down the back of Sidneys pants when he realized he met his first SF WAYWT poster...

Spot is blown. No 'mo.

Kinda.