waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

That dino fit doesn't deserve those negs really. It would of been better without the socks and just the tights but i feel like there are too many close minded people on this forum sometimes and honestly if u neg a dino fit all that says to me is u aint really got the knowledge and u just a pleb bru. Du does a lot of fun interesting stuff with his clothes and clearly isn't on one of various waves 90% of of people in this thread are. I just always gotta show love for strong personal style and those IVs are real nice.

That dino fit doesn't deserve those negs really. It would of been better without the socks and just the tights but i feel like there are too many close minded people on this forum sometimes and honestly if u neg a dino fit all that says to me is u aint really got the knowledge and u just a pleb bru. Du does a lot of fun interesting stuff with his clothes and clearly isn't on one of various waves 90% of of people in this thread are. I just always gotta show love for strong personal style and those IVs are real nice.

This post is outlandish and coming from a guy that posts consistently great fits, kind of shocking. The reason Dino's fit is getting negged is because it shows no restraint. It's a clearly a fully-calculated look, which makes it easy to neg. He would've had a pass if he was wearing slightly longer, baggier shorts. RO shorts could save this fit.

400543_2870763164371_1118616239_33127389_911094769_n.jpg

Edited by Ammutseba